AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 1: Monte-Carlo | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 1: Monte-Carlo

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Round1Pro.png

Welcome to the first round of what will hopefully be another good season! :)

Round times (GMT):
  • Starting time: 00:00 on March 6th
  • Ending time: 23:30 on March 12th

Stages & Conditions

Important Links:
League Information
League Rules
Calendar
Media
Recording Instructions
Crashes Of The Week Submissions

Coordinators:
@Race Fanatic (PC)
@RBOS_00 (PS4)
@DemoN F1 (PS4)
@Tigerkart_22 (PS4)
@The Genius (XB1)

Reach us all via @DiRT Coordinator

Leagues on the dirtgame website:
PC
PS4
XB1

Combined Leaderboard:

Last edited:

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Really looking forward to this! Or at least I am until I fall off the mountain 3 corners in. :dead:
Actually very easy to do, I've done it a couple of times in practise (with resulting in DNF). :p

Reactions: mallucm

p n k

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
Can't wait for the upcoming adventure, I was getting familiar with the handling on some random courses, but I'm coming here unprepared without any course knowledge/memorizing them. It will be a true rally experience.

Reactions: RBOS_00

Joseph Willows

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2015
Cant wait, looks to be a tricky rally considering all the stages will have some challenging conditions but other than that should be a real test this one

Flirius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Probably my favourite rally with the Germany, but clearly not my favourite conditions. DNF is coming^^

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
Andy's top tip. Get the car to the finish, even if that means driving slower than you're capable of. Getting to the end was extremely important here last season, as there was quite a lot of retirements last season. Good luck all (y)

• Useful
Reactions: DrCarter33 and Case

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
Completely forgot about this until @iJokeri22 reminded me after the USA race lol
Absolutely no clue as to my general ability, but giving it a shot is the only way to find out :p

Joseph Willows

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2015
Terrible Rally for me, retired after Stage 3. Just struggled with visibility which made it hard to see the corners. Oh well, hope for better in Sweden (even though I hate the venue)

p n k

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
My game won't work in fullscreen... I had this problem before and changing settings, alt+tabbing or alt+enter worked, but now nothing.

Banz

Reigning AOR Rally World Champion
Dec 8, 2016
My game won't work in fullscreen... I had this problem before and changing settings, alt+tabbing or alt+enter worked, but now nothing.
Does it give you black screen when you alt+enter or does it stay windowed?

Banz

Reigning AOR Rally World Champion
Dec 8, 2016
@p n k
Try configuring manually through the hardware_settings_config.xml file located here Documents\My Games\DiRT Rally\hardwaresettings

p n k

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
@p n k
Try configuring manually through the hardware_settings_config.xml file located here Documents\My Games\DiRT Rally\hardwaresettings
Yeah I know about it but nothing changes it too, fullscreen is enabled there, and disabling/enabling it again does not fix the problem.
[DOUBLEPOST=1488818848][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe resetting my PC will work? brb