AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 1: Monte-Carlo | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 1: Monte-Carlo

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
The current leading time is a 7:09 by me. Could've done a 6 minute without a massive crash though

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
The current leading time is a 7:09 by me. Could've done a 6 minute without a massive crash though
I'm not expecting to be as fast as you lol
But I did just slot into 4th for the time being with a 7:17... Not bad for a complete 'Rally Rookie' ;)

Reactions: DemoN

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
So... that's Monte Carlo done. THANK GOD!!!
Absolutely horrendous final stage, but 5th in the standings atm is a good feeling.
That feeling will vaporise quickly when everybody else destroys me lol

Last edited:

Frank pnk Godrecki

F1 Senna Equivalent
Dec 29, 2015
I had a ~6:50 for first stage, a decent time for stage 2. Then my mum decided to ask if I made the dishes yet :D

khayesthe3

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2016
So... that's Monte Carlo done. THANK GOD!!!
Absolutely horrendous final stage, but 5th in the standings atm is a good feeling.
That feeling will vaporise quickly when everybody else destroys me lol
sorry bud, managed to knock you down a spot with my rally. Finished 30s off of @DemoN F1 which i am incredibly happy with.

khayesthe3

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Aug 30, 2016
I had a few... moments, that I could've done without. I think it cost me around 30-40 seconds tbh lol
same. I forgot what the quote is but it was something about how in rallying the winner is just whoever makes the least mistakes because everyone is going to make them.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Very happy with my rally. Not as practised as last season here, and with a few more mistakes, it was still apparent I had some pretty good pace. Heading into the last round I was 0.084 seconds in the lead on the PS4 side and then managed to pull that out to 8.4 seconds through stage six, so it was good to handle the pressure well. A good rally for the team as well, with @jamie-995 just a few seconds back the whole way :)

I'm going to be releasing my stages individually throughout the week; here is my stage one!

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Always stealing my thunder @Race Fanatic , I'll add it to the header post for everyone's ease of finding it :)

oOLukeDawsonOo

Pro Karter
Jan 30, 2014
I previously ran 5 stages. Just before the last stage my game audio went completely and there was no way of getting it back. I had to turn off the game because there was no way of running the last stage without audio. I restarted the game hoping I could continue on the last stage, but it has completely reset all my times. I'm not sure what can be done in this situation, because it seems unfair that I get two tries at the rally. If I remember rightly, after stage 5 I had an overall time of 23:06.
I've since re-run the whole rally.

Last edited:

Murphy

AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Oct 14, 2016
Done the first 2 stages last night.

Forgot to save my bloody replays, raging too as there was some really good sideways action :stig:

Get the 3 & 4 done tonight, or maybe just do the rest depending how tired I am:sleep:

Last edited:

Flirius

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 2, 2014
Not really satisfied of what i've done, I lost at least 20-30 seconds in the first three stages, 15 seconds penalty and 2 reversing, but my last three stages are the best I could achieve with the best time for now in the 5th stage on PC.

Totally forgot to record this round, I will remember for the next one.

Case

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2017
Really botched up the first few stages, including forgetting to load the proper car setup for the first two and almost sliding off in the third one - I was hanging there for a moment centimeters away from the boundary of the unrecoverable crash (highlight incoming shortly in the media thread). The fact that I'm currently in the process of re-learning my driving with a proper full 900 degrees of rotation with soft lock instead of the 400 or so fixed DOR I'm used to probably didn't help (though the hairpins are surprisingly easier to handle with more degrees of rotation).

Not happy at all. But oh well, what can you do.