ChriStoffel

Pro Karter
Feb 22, 2017
Not the best start for me...

Had a nightmare Stage 1, hit everything and never got the car sorted again

Casey legend99

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2014
Quite happy with my Rally in general, got a puncture just after mid distance on Stage 1 which cost me about 30secs (decided not to repair it). Made a big error at a Hairpin on Stage 2 as well and almost went over on into the trees! But the last 4 stages were very positive, I only lost about 40secs from the current Rally leader on Xbox which isn't fantastic but I'm still new to the game so it's alright I guess. The main aim of this rally for me was to finish and to be within 3minutes of the winner if I did finish. Think I will be around that area off so I'm content.

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Pretty happy with my first 2 stages still within a minute of the PS4 leader, didnt crash, no 15 second penalties and only one ice skating moment, just need to keep it up for another 4 stages now. :)

Reactions: DemoN and RBOS_00

RatchetRacer

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 25, 2017
I'm happy with my results. Getting through Monaco without any major scares is rare !!! Only 2 things that slowed me were hitting a sign coming out of a hairpin & thumped my right fender against a wall. I wasn't sure how tough the competition would be so 9th overall at Monaco isn't too bad !!

Reactions: DemoN

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Well after doing reasonably in practice, I rock up and bin it in Stage 1....

Can't say I'm surprised given my track record.

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Well...
Rally isn't really my thing tbh (more of a curcuit racing guy myself), but I wanted to try and see where I stand in a league in a rally game as I enjoy those game just as much as curcuit racing ones (although my skill level is like night and day going from curcuit racing to rallying :D)
So I spend a decent amount of time practicing at this rally as I wanted to come out strong on the first round. Was doing the rally in mid 28 minutes pretty consistently so I felt confident going into the actual event.
Well.. guess my assumptions was completely different from reality.
Going down stage 1 (which is probably the stage I practiced the most on) all was going flawlessly good. Then the game pretty much decided that instead of letting me collide with a wall on the outside of a hairpin, I probably wanted to go over it instead. So that I did. And that pretty much concluded my first round of this league. All that practicing pretty much worth nothing now :D

But well, I guess that's lesson learned. Doing down a mountain with 200+ kph? DON'T overshoot the hairpins :hilarious:

Reactions: Maddog40

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Well...
Rally isn't really my thing tbh (more of a curcuit racing guy myself), but I wanted to try and see where I stand in a league in a rally game as I enjoy those game just as much as curcuit racing ones (although my skill level is like night and day going from curcuit racing to rallying :D)
So I spend a decent amount of time practicing at this rally as I wanted to come out strong on the first round. Was doing the rally in mid 28 minutes pretty consistently so I felt confident going into the actual event.
Well.. guess my assumptions was completely different from reality.
Going down stage 1 (which is probably the stage I practiced the most on) all was going flawlessly good. Then the game pretty much decided that instead of letting me collide with a wall on the outside of a hairpin, I probably wanted to go over it instead. So that I did. And that pretty much concluded my first round of this league. All that practicing pretty much worth nothing now :D

But well, I guess that's lesson learned. Doing down a mountain with 200+ kph? DON'T overshoot the hairpins :hilarious:
I'm basically the same, but I keep losing it on Straights....

And also, a lot more than 28 minutes was my aim lel

Pinhead Spiky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2017
Glad to be able to finish the rally. I've been pretty cautious throughout the event trying to avoid throwing myself off the road causing a DNF. Had some scares, banged on some walls, messed up some radiators, and all that nonsense....but managed to get the job done. With that said, I got a lot of ground to make up to match the pace of the guys up-front....from what I'm seeing right now I'm dead last out of all of the finishers atm. I'll try to push a little harder next one.

Bring on Sweden!

Last edited:

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
P37 at the moment.... I'm very angry because I could be much higher up....
upload_2017-3-11_21-34-48.png

bottom one is me, upper one is the guy ahead of me... I think you can guess which 2 stages I screwed up.... Stage 6 I got stuck on the "edge" of snow twice... only option is a reset to track... 28 sec penalty... would've been a 07:19.... I hate myself :banghead::banghead:

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
This is a friendly reminder that you only have until 23:30 GMT today to finish the rally, and if possible it would be good for as many of you as possible to upload your footage to the media thread, and submit crashes to the crashes of the week.

@Joseph Willows @Sisuvoima10 @Da4thSuspect @RBOS_00 @DrCarter33 @Faerge @DaveHK6 @VBR Dast @Soupcooler @KraXz @Ardo Ploomipu @Andreas L @TicklishPicklewickle @Mr AlcoN @Erti147 @RaikoGordon24 @Rexuz @RoadRunner11 @Suki136 @NCWG4 @Cheesybeanz20 @Shortbread24 @CKTheFlyingScot @Tbk7_ @Dalingo @dr_green @Punkrockin4220 @Helmetless Stig @GeorgiaPacific @Frank Dionisio @Rimbuk95 @F1_Dan @SK Dirty Hunter @TUSConspiracy @RedFoxsi @AnToN_CheZ

If you've been tagged and see yourself on the spreadsheet for completed monte carlo rallies at the top of this thread then do not worry. If you've been tagged but have DNFd on the stage then please let us know.

• Informative
Reactions: Da4thSuspect

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
This is a friendly reminder that you only have until 23:30 GMT today to finish the rally, and if possible it would be good for as many of you as possible to upload your footage to the media thread, and submit crashes to the crashes of the week.

@Joseph Willows @Sisuvoima10 @Da4thSuspect @RBOS_00 @DrCarter33 @Faerge @DaveHK6 @VBR Dast @Soupcooler @KraXz @Ardo Ploomipu @Andreas L @TicklishPicklewickle @Mr AlcoN @Erti147 @RaikoGordon24 @Rexuz @RoadRunner11 @Suki136 @NCWG4 @Cheesybeanz20 @Shortbread24 @CKTheFlyingScot @Tbk7_ @Dalingo @dr_green @Punkrockin4220 @Helmetless Stig @GeorgiaPacific @Frank Dionisio @Rimbuk95 @F1_Dan @SK Dirty Hunter @TUSConspiracy @RedFoxsi @AnToN_CheZ

If you've been tagged and see yourself on the spreadsheet for completed monte carlo rallies at the top of this thread then do not worry. If you've been tagged but have DNFd on the stage then please let us know.
Wow wheres my tag lol. :p Wait just realised you posted this about 2 hours after I finished. :bag:

Finished earlier anyway first 4 stages went great but I made a lot of mistakes in the last 2, doesnt sound like @Erti147 is taking part this week though so I make that 6-0. :D

Joseph Willows

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2015

i finished the Rally, I retired on Stage 3

• Informative

Banz

Reigning AOR Rally World Champion
Dec 8, 2016
This is true of @mallucm too yet they don't appear on the spreadsheet like other DNF drivers do. Anyone know the issue @DiRT Coordinator
They will appear after the event is finished. Only DNF's that happen on the last stage will get checked during the round. As bot is only checking the last stage/overall tab during the rally.

• Informative

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
They will appear after the event is finished. Only DNF's that happen on the last stage will get checked during the round. As bot is only checking the last stage/overall tab during the rally.
Was going to tag you but didn't want to get you involved unless we were all stumped. Thanks for the information, and seriously, you've done a cracking job with the spreadsheet so cheers a lot!

Reactions: RBOS_00 and Banz

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
Speaking of spreadsheets, I've seen i am not in the sign-up page on the spreadsheet.

EDIT- well that was quick :p Thanks for the quick work :)

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hi guys!
I saw when running the stages that the standings table in the game wasn't the same as the one here on forum? My best time was compared to Th3HolyMoose but on the forum standings table there are a couple drivers ahead of him, why is this?

Banz

Reigning AOR Rally World Champion
Dec 8, 2016
Hi guys!
I saw when running the stages that the standings table in the game wasn't the same as the one here on forum? My best time was compared to Th3HolyMoose but on the forum standings table there are a couple drivers ahead of him, why is this?
In-game you only see times from your platform and on the forums it's all platforms combined.