AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 1: Monte-Carlo | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 1: Monte-Carlo

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
Wait, was your framerate bad for stage 6 as well? I had massive drops in framerate on that stage as well
I had to turn off the lights to get the frame rate back up. Was more convenient to drive in complete darkness than drive with 10 FPS. I practised this and knew the lights can go back on at the end of the stage, but i turned them back on a hairpin too early and crashed into a crowd.

Doubt anyone on PC has issues as they can better control their frame rates through graphics settings which we don't have

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
i literally hate this game, its so buggy, crashes all the time.
i had done stage 5, was in the lead by 8 sec and when loading to stage 6 the game crashes and now every stage time is gone, have to begin from the beginning, you got to be kidding me!

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
i had done stage 5, was in the lead by 8 sec and when loading to stage 6 the game crashes and now every stage time is gone, have to begin from the beginning, you got to be kidding me!
A big shame. I'd say that for me the game works mostly without issues but when running a league of around 100 ppl it's clear that the issues are there.

Fortunately this is still better than sth like the f1 series but hopefully they can improve further for dirt 4 (which I would expect).

Banz

Reigning AOR Rally World Champion
Dec 8, 2016
Have you done all the usual fixes like (Running it as admin, updating drivers, reinstalling the game and also deleting the graphics config from the documents)? Do you have something running in the background that could cause a crash like avast? Do you have some crash dumps in your game folder that you could check?

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
A big shame. I'd say that for me the game works mostly without issues but when running a league of around 100 ppl it's clear that the issues are there.

Fortunately this is still better than sth like the f1 series but hopefully they can improve further for dirt 4 (which I would expect).
I rly don't have time to do everything over again and I suspect this will continue to occur. Dumb as i was i haven't taken screen shots after every stages so I have no valid prof for my progress, but for future events is it possible to have ones time counted even though race net have deleted them, if I prove my stages time by pic or/and video?

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I rly don't have time to do everything over again and I suspect this will continue to occur. Dumb as i was i haven't taken screen shots after every stages so I have no valid prof for my progress, but for future events is it possible to have ones time counted even though race net have deleted them, if I prove my stages time by pic or/and video?
Might be possible if problem happens after all stages are done (so maybe if the last stage doesn't want to upload). But if problem happens in the middle of a rally it's not possible as there's obviously still stages to be completed. (we couldn't let you run those offline or anything, especially as damage wouldn't be carried on from the stages already completed).

Unfortunately it' more so that when issues like this happens it's more or less tough luck.

NCWG4

Junior Karter
Feb 23, 2017
This is a friendly reminder that you only have until 23:30 GMT today to finish the rally, and if possible it would be good for as many of you as possible to upload your footage to the media thread, and submit crashes to the crashes of the week.

@Joseph Willows @Sisuvoima10 @Da4thSuspect @RBOS_00 @DrCarter33 @Faerge @DaveHK6 @VBR Dast @Soupcooler @KraXz @Ardo Ploomipu @Andreas L @TicklishPicklewickle @Mr AlcoN @Erti147 @RaikoGordon24 @Rexuz @RoadRunner11 @Suki136 @NCWG4 @Cheesybeanz20 @Shortbread24 @CKTheFlyingScot @Tbk7_ @Dalingo @dr_green @Punkrockin4220 @Helmetless Stig @GeorgiaPacific @Frank Dionisio @Rimbuk95 @F1_Dan @SK Dirty Hunter @TUSConspiracy @RedFoxsi @AnToN_CheZ

If you've been tagged and see yourself on the spreadsheet for completed monte carlo rallies at the top of this thread then do not worry. If you've been tagged but have DNFd on the stage then please let us know.

DNF'd on the second stage, those snow banks can be cruel.

• Agree
Reactions: Sileighty80

Faerge

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Rocket League Cod
Premium Member
Jan 4, 2017
I DNF'd on stage 2. Completed 1 full stage and 3 corners

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Done stages 1 and 2 again. Currently 0.8 sec behind P1. Have to find time for the four remaining stages now and keep my thumps up it won't erase my stage times again.
If the stages and conditions didn't raise your heart beat I can promise this does! :nailbiting:

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
First ever online dirt event/round done! Ive only recently begun to drive dirt so quite surprised over my fourth place.
The only way i could get my times to stay valid was to turn surround off, and to drive with one screen compared to three is the same as to drive with one eye closed. ;) Since i drive a lot with my handbrake the car tends to go sideways a lot and have a couple extra screens is a most so had to change my driving which cost me some time i think... :/
Have to see if i can get the game to work properly for the upcoming round. Still a lot of fun and such a different format to what i usually drive.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Really sorry guys, but for some reason my psn isn't connecting to racenet. Hopefully I will be able to get it sorted for next week
Just to verify, I've added him into the league on racenet on two accounts yet he still can't access the league on console.