AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 6: Wales | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Pro Rally Championship - Round 6: Wales

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Round6Pro.png

Welcome to wales and the last rally of the season. We can already congratulate PSRC1 of @RC Benkiwi85 and @RCFloOm for having taken the team's championship!
Enjoy the rally everyone!

Round times (GMT):
  • Starting time: 00:00 on April 10th
  • Ending time: 23:30 on April 16th

Stages & Conditions

Important Links:
League Information
League Rules
Calendar
Media
Recording Instructions
Crashes Of The Week Submissions

Coordinators:
@Race Fanatic (PC)
@RBOS_00 (PS4)
@DemoN F1 (PS4)
@Tigerkart_22 (PS4)
@The Genius (XB1)

Reach us all via @DiRT Coordinator

Leagues on the dirtgame website:
PC
PS4
XB1

Combined Leaderboard:

Maddog40

Assist 2 Legend
Feb 13, 2017
I'm literally crashing everywhere. Looks like I'm finishing the season how I started it......

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
Just finished my run and overall it wasn't bad! Did flip the car over at one point though haha.

mallucm

F1 Test Driver
May 23, 2014
My rally started with a horrendous Stage 1 which included falling off the course twice, one of which resulted in a recovery penalty. Rest of it was smooth though and I'm quite pleased but I lost so much time through the first stage.

I'm very happy with my improvement this season from season 2. Managed to cut down massively on mistakes and increased in pace. Still making costly mistakes though which hopefully will start to go away with time. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DemoN

Joseph Willows

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2015
Dont know what to make of my rally:
Stage 1 - Clean, Enjoyable
Stage 2 - Had a scare but OK
Stage 3 - Rolled the car
Stage 4 - Clean
Stage 5 - Spun
Stage 6 - Penalty and Spun
Overall OK but annoying, however I must say my first season has been enjoyable and a success with so many good memories and it such a shame that this is the last season on Dirt Rally as this has been my favourite rally game to play on plus I would have liked it to have S4 on both Dirt Rally and Dirt 4 considering Dirt Rally is so popular, Dirt 4 simulation steering is relatively similar to Dirt Rally only with a few teaks and the potential of doing 9 rounds rather than 5 or 6 but still its been fun. Thank you to Andy Graham for getting me in the league, thanks to GR Demon for editing the highlights, thanks to Race Fanatic for hosting this amazing league and thanks to Fisi for AOR existing. All I can say is bring on the Dirt Rally send off at the Pikes Peak hillclimb

Reactions: DemoN and mallucm

FleX

Pro Karter
Mar 22, 2017
I have to say that... I hate wales rally :D Only two clean stages and bad mistakes in four stages. But this is racing :). Now season has ended. Unfortunately I didn't even knew that Apex online league exists and for that reason joined to league in middle season and missed Monte carlo and Sweden.

Lets continue with Pikes Peak event and after that with Dirt 4! Thanks everyone for this season!

Reactions: DemoN and mallucm

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Really optimistic for this one! Only actually know my first split time of the first stage from practice, which is consistently a 36.3, which seems absolutely rapid and maybe I'll finally be able to beat my teammate @jamie-995 for only the second time all season...
There's no way I won't bottle this now xD

RatchetRacer

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 25, 2017
Wales was a bit disappointing to me. I had some offs, definitely driver error, that affected my times. On the last stage I was pushing myself too hard and got off road twice. ARGH !!:banghead: It's been a fun first season and ready for more !!

Case

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 20, 2017
Welp. Halfway through the first stage, my computer started lagging and stuttering for some reason. Not wanting to pause the game, I decided to tought it out. It didn't go well... :(
Tried my best to make up for it the rest of the stages, but the damage was done.

Da4thSuspect

Project CARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Not the best way the end the season, heavy crash on stage 2 and had to stop for puncture which cost me almost 2 mins. Then lost another 15secs by falling down a verge on stage 5.
Didn't help that I had to rush this as going away this weekend, so can't be too upset as only practiced stage 1 briefly before go all in after the abysmal second stage.
Thanks everyone for what has been a very entertaining season, see you all at pikes peak I hope, and of course dirt 4 :)

Reactions: RatchetRacer

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Average rally for me as usual. I've been stuck in stage 2 on a little bump alongside the road which force me to recover my car. The rest of the rally was OK though and I managed to get that provisional 2nd place on PC on the final stage :)

I enjoyed this season, thanks coordinators and lads I've been battling with (y)

Now I have to leave, i'm gonna wash the car

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Lost 25 seconds right at the end of the final stage and ended up just 4 seconds behind @RBOS_00 which was rather annoying, oh well your turn to attempt to beat me on a proper rally now @Erti147. :)

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Ye ayeways have an excue for when yer beat @iJokeri22

Anyway I hit everything in sight on Stage 1 and finished 3mins down from the fastest, I done stage 2 and then was interrupted by my pizza delivery so I haven't finished yet but its basically over so might as well not finish it lol

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
how did you not beat me after all the crashing I've done on that final stage lmao
Because I crashed slightly more lol.

Ye ayeways have an excue for when yer beat @iJokeri22

Anyway I hit everything in sight on Stage 1 and finished 3mins down from the fastest, I done stage 2 and then was interrupted by my pizza delivery so I haven't finished yet but its basically over so might as well not finish it lol

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
there's no excuse there so theres nae irony at all pallllllll

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
i said I hit everything in sight - nae excuse there

"IT WAS NOT A PROPER RALLY SO YOU DID NOT BEAT ME EVAN BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

*drinks more beer*

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
i said I hit everything in sight - nae excuse there

"IT WAS NOT A PROPER RALLY SO YOU DID NOT BEAT ME EVAN BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

*drinks more beer*
I think Erti might be losing it.

• Agree
Reactions: RBOS_00