AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Season 9 Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Project Cars 2 GT3 Season 9 Announcement

CSh2QOA.png

AOR Project CARS 2 GT3 Leagues - Season 9
Announcement

Dear fellow AOR drivers,

The AOR team is proud to present Season 9 of our much anticipated Project CARS 2 Official GT3 League.

After a successful Season 8 with tremendous driving and hard fought battles we are looking forward to an awesome Season 9 with even more epic battles, close driving and tight championships! Based on your feedback, Season 9 will see some changes, with more weather, more races and more time to prepare for the start of the season.

Season 9 will run for 10 weeks, every Wednesday, starting 28th of February at 8pm UK and will come to a close on May 2nd. Sign-ups and time trials open on the 1st of February, with mandatory evaluation races happening over the next weeks for any new drivers at AOR. Driver placement will be done based of Season 8 results and time trials.

We are still looking for commentators for all platforms and most tiers. If you are interested in commentating, please contact any Project CARS 2 coordinator.

Put your racing gloves on and see you out on track!

Last edited:

Comments

WMDRMartin

Formula Karter
Oct 31, 2017
@Stephan Rain races are always a blast, but recently in the Donington Tier 1 race of the Ginetta Junior league (PC) some people had extremely large puddles, whereas others (such as King-Kodiak) has no puddles whatsoever and made up tons of time. Will we be keeping rain races to a limited amount this season or are we hoping they'll fix LiveTrack by the point the league starts?

Stephan

Slowest Moderator in recorded history
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
DA Coordinator
Oct 19, 2016
@Stephan Rain races are always a blast, but recently in the Donington Tier 1 race of the Ginetta Junior league (PC) some people had extremely large puddles, whereas others (such as King-Kodiak) has no puddles whatsoever and made up tons of time. Will we be keeping rain races to a limited amount this season or are we hoping they'll fix LiveTrack by the point the league starts?
Hello! Yes, we are aware of the issues and will consider that when setting up the weather for each race. I believe these issues are being addressed.
@Yorkie065 can you share more?

Generally, we will have diverse weather conditions throughout the season :)

AOR Gizmo

F1 Coordinator
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 27, 2017
This is going to be awesome :) I will be signing :)

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 19, 2014
It's fixed for the next patch.

Edd1e360

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 5, 2017
Is the game stable for full lobbies on XB1 now? or is it still max 12 per lobby with glitches?

Stephan

Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
DA Coordinator
Oct 19, 2016
Is the game stable for full lobbies on XB1 now? or is it still max 12 per lobby with glitches?
That's a valid question. @Def @AOR Benjamin do you have more information? I'm not on XBox personally, so I really have no insights.

DaWu

AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
May 22, 2017
Sign-ups and time trials open on the 1st of February, with mandatory evaluation races happening over the next weeks for any new drivers at AOR
So do I have to make TT and the eval. race again? or not?
I am racing a lot with AOR right now on socials and i did won my tier...
I think they can rank me quiet good right now how fast i am and how fair and clean i am.

But if i have to i will do it, i think i'm faster anyway (not a TT guy so im not doing TTs if i dont have to like Quali)

Stephan

Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
DA Coordinator
Oct 19, 2016
Great to see you back at S9 @DaWu

You just need to sign up and hang back.

Anyone who raced in S8 does not need to do TTs or eval races. We know your driving is safe and can place you based on your result.

You can do TTs and join the eval races if you like! It might be fun :)

DaWu

AOR PC GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
May 22, 2017
Great to see you back at S9 @DaWu

You just need to sign up and hang back.

Anyone who raced in S8 does not need to do TTs or eval races. We know your driving is safe and can place you based on your result.

You can do TTs and join the eval races if you like! It might be fun :)
Ofc im in!!!!!!
I kinda hate TTling... :yuck: (just abusing all **** the game/car/track gives and allows you to get a fast lap... if you would race like that you would destroy your car or get DSQ anyway xD) I know its good to know the overall pace of the driver but if i dont have to i would like to skip it :rofl:.
But i may take part in some eval. races to get into GT3 mode again :smug: too much GTE for the last weeks xD cant drive ABS anymore :dead:.
Some nice races where i can worke on a setup again and try some stuff (y)

Stephan

Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
DA Coordinator
Oct 19, 2016
I suck at TTs and don’t enjoy them either. Even qualifying is a pain. Usually my fastest race lap is faster than my qualifying lap. I’m slow and steady :p

D.Brezancic

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 6, 2017
That's good to know.... not fun of TTs either :)

Jan 17, 2018
Anyone know if mechanical failures will be ON for this league?

Stephan

Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
DA Coordinator
Oct 19, 2016

xTBLx TITAN

Junior Karter
Feb 4, 2018
Are there any series that start before 8:00 UK time?

Stephan

Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
DA Coordinator
Oct 19, 2016
Are there any series that start before 8:00 UK time?
8 PM is our default time.
The Endurance League starts 30min earlier, but the races are much longer.