PS4 - AOR PS4 A2 League - Season 15 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 A2 League - Season 15 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Hello Everyone.

Please welcome @geo_morgz92 to the league.
Can you head on over to here and pick a car you would like to drive in and give me your car number that is not taken buddy.

@geo_morgz92 - Online Name - Nationality - #

OilerRyan97

Formula Karter
May 4, 2017
Hey guys, really hate to do this but I'm going to have to bow out of anymore races this season. I was hoping to make the early schedule work over here in North America but with 2 kids now on summer vacation, I simply wont have the time to race each weekend. I love this site and hope one day a north american league will be available so I can race after the kids go to bed lol. All the best to everyone the rest of the year. Hit me up anytime on online lobbies if you wanna race. PSN: camoryan17

F1fan15

Pro Karter
Mar 30, 2018
Hey guys, really hate to do this but I'm going to have to bow out of anymore races this season. I was hoping to make the early schedule work over here in North America but with 2 kids now on summer vacation, I simply wont have the time to race each weekend. I love this site and hope one day a north american league will be available so I can race after the kids go to bed lol. All the best to everyone the rest of the year. Hit me up anytime on online lobbies if you wanna race. PSN: camoryan17
We'll miss you bud!

Reactions: OilerRyan97

Lewis Young

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks for being a good teammate! Hopefully we see you back soon!

Reactions: OilerRyan97

captinfranko

Formula Karter
Oct 30, 2017
Hi all. I race in the A1 league at the moment and have requested to come to A2. My league co-ordinator (Harionarg) said that he pm'd the league co-ordinator so just wondered if there was any more news on this.

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
All the best. Hope to see you again on the track

Status
Not open for further replies.