PS4 - AOR PS4 DTM Elite League S1 - Round 1 Hockenheim GP - 28/06/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 DTM Elite League S1 - Round 1 Hockenheim GP - 28/06/16 - 8:00pm

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Event Information:

Date: Tuesday 28th June 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 20 Minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 25 laps

● Weather Conditions:
(Fixed weather progression)
1 weather slot:
- Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Real time

Race:

- Practice time: 12:00
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00
- Race finish time: 12:40

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I know its early but has anyone done any laps around here yet?

Rexuz

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 22, 2015
I might miss the opening race unfortunately. I'm moving this weekend and early next week and I get my internet on tuesday. Hopefully it will be up and running smoothly by the race start but I also will have to fix everything with my racing position. I am not sure I can bring my comfy armchair with me. :cry::arghh:

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
I might miss the opening race unfortunately. I'm moving this weekend and early next week and I get my internet on tuesday. Hopefully it will be up and running smoothly by the race start but I also will have to fix everything with my racing position. I am not sure I can bring my comfy armchair with me. :cry::arghh:
If you do end up missing this race, this will be my chance to capitalise, as im going to the German GP this year and i wont be able to make the silverstone round. But hope your there, you and @chris130256 are both quick.

Reactions: chris130256

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Looking at the league, there are plenty of people who are quick enough to win races. I think the races will be really close? Looking forwards to Tuesday. Good luck to everone for the season.

Rexuz

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 22, 2015
If you do end up missing this race, this will be my chance to capitalise, as im going to the German GP this year and i wont be able to make the silverstone round. But hope your there, you and @chris130256 are both quick.
@chris130256 is bloody quick isn't he. :stig:

It's quite fun as I had no idea what laptimes people would do going into the sessions and then we are 3 people almost on identical times. (y)

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
34.3 after my first 10 laps so I'll hopefully be in the 33s by Tuesday. :)

inb4 SuperScrub does a 31. :p

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Looking at the times people claim to be doing there could be at least 4 or 5 of us who are quite close for this race. Last two league races I had at Hockenheim were both excellent races so hopefully this should be a good one as well. :)

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
With very little to adjust I'm finding myself spending time trying tiny adjustments to the tyre pressures and diff settings to get the absolute best from the car! A lot of faffing about to get one or two tenths! Conclusion, I think it would rather run default and have tyre wear off to save all this messing around? With tyre wear being high, conserving the tyres is a must, so that takes away some of the excitment of flat out racing! I know some people like this strategic racing but I'm not really a fan of it.
1.33.7 pb atm with potential 33.5. I'm guessing pole 1.33.1?

Last edited:

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
Did my first few laps yesterday without any adjustments & I'm well off the pace of you guys, @chris130256 do you want to pick our Livery? I'll go with whatever

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
With very little to adjust I'm finding myself spending time trying tiny adjustments to the tyre pressures and diff settings to get the absolute best from the car! A lot of faffing about to get one or two tenths! Conclusion, I think it would rather run default and have tyre wear off to save all this messing around? With tyre wear being high, conserving the tyres is a must, so that takes away some of the excitment of flat out racing! I know some people like this strategic racing but I'm not really a fan of it.
1.33.7 pb atm with potential 33.5. I'm guessing pole 1.33.1?
Problem with default setup and no pitstops is then it would just be the Radical league but with less exciting racing and we already know that only a handful of people were interested in that by the end of the Radical season. :)
Personally I quite like it how it is cause there is still some strategy and only a little bit of setup work to do.
To give everyone a helping hand you want to run the diff settings quite low in this car in my experience so the main thing that needs adjusting is the tyre pressure.
Actually thats another thing when I tested out default setup the tyres (mainly the left front) got quite hot at some tracks which would be a problem.
:)

Did my first few laps yesterday without any adjustments & I'm well off the pace of you guys, @chris130256 do you want to pick our Livery? I'll go with whatever
If it becomes obvious after the first few races that someone is in the wrong tier then we can always look at moving them around for now though just try your best and if you really cant keep up then we will have to consider it. :)

Hunt_I24I

Pro Karter
Aug 7, 2015
Going to have to miss this race, quite a lot of stuff on with work and moving out at the moment.

Will definitely be available for next week's race.

• Informative
Reactions: iJokeri22

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
After practicing with @iJokeri22 and @msvance23 on Saturday, it's going to be close for pole but in the race it's all about been smooth and making no mistakes. Going to jump on for an hour or two before the race tonight to practice my race pace, so i'm consistent.

• Agree