PS4 - AOR PS4 DTM Elite League S1 - Round 3 Sakitto Sprint - 12/07/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 DTM Elite League S1 - Round 3 Sakitto Sprint - 12/07/16 - 8:00pm

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Event Information:

Date: Tuesday 12th July 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 20 Minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 34 laps

● Weather Conditions:
(Fixed weather progression)
1 weather slot:
- Overcast

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Real time

Race:

- Practice time: 12:00
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00
- Race finish time: 12:40

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Did some practice yesterday and I can say this. Someone will die in the last chicane on tuesday.
Did an hours practice on Tuesday and that final chicane will be a death trap, the track is really fun though when you get a good lap cause one corner flows nicely in to the next one. I expect pole to be in the 1:08s maybe 7s I did a 9.9 on Tuesday.

• Agree
Reactions: clarky_110

Rexuz

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 22, 2015
and that final chicane will be a death trap,
Someone might also spin and perfectly slide sideways into the narrow pit entrance and totally block the way without any way of getting out of there, just like in practice. I'll mention no names...

@pete day :smuggrin:

• Funny
Reactions: pete day

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Someone might also spin and perfectly slide sideways into the narrow pit entrance and totally block the way without any way of getting out of there, just like in practice. I'll mention no names...

@pete day
lol i only tapped the wall it put me in to a slide when pit menu popped up cudnt do anythink just hope it doesn't happen Tuesday
[DOUBLEPOST=1468001472][/DOUBLEPOST]Who's up for a practice session tonight

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I actually like this track!

Actually, wait, damn! I just saw this was Sprint. Here I was thinking it was international for some reason!

Last edited:

Rexuz

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 22, 2015
lol i only tapped the wall it put me in to a slide when pit menu popped up cudnt do anythink just hope it doesn't happen Tuesday
[DOUBLEPOST=1468001472][/DOUBLEPOST]Who's up for a practice session tonight
At what time? I will be on at about 10pm, maybe a bit later.

msvance23

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
Was doing a practice race and on the exit of degner 1 my right rear wheel decided to change places! Maybe I hit an invisible baguette kerb...

Really enjoying this track, going to make for an interesting race!

Attachments

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
This will just be a race of who can do the final chicane cleanly the most times anyone who gets through there cleanly over 30 times will probably end up near the podium. My pb is a 1:08.5 but I cant do that consistently Im doing pretty regular high 8s though but others are going a lot quicker.

Should be an interesting race though so looking forward to it. :)

Rexuz

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 22, 2015
The third time I accidentaly cut the chicane just a little bit in practice I got a 60 second penalty lol. Dunno if that's a bug or a correct penalty.

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
The third time I accidentaly cut the chicane just a little bit in practice I got a 60 second penalty lol. Dunno if that's a bug or a correct penalty.
I like the fact that you added "accidentally" in the sentence just to be clear. :whistle:

msvance23

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
My pb is 1.08.178, if I can replicate that in quali I will be happy!

Expect some 1.07's though...

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
The lesson here is dont cut the chicane. :angelic::D

Well u never know if Charlie is lurking around a corner somewhere.. :nailbiting:
:lurking::lurking::lurking: