PS4 - AOR PS4 DTM Elite League S1 - Round 4 Zhuhai - 19/07/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 DTM Elite League S1 - Round 4 Zhuhai - 19/07/16 - 8:00pm

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Event Information:

Date: Tuesday 19th July 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 20 Minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 27 laps

● Weather Conditions:
(Fixed weather progression)
1 weather slot:
- Clear

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Real time

Race 1:

- Practice time: 15:00
- Qualifying time: 15:00
- Race start time: 15:00
- Race finish time: 15:40

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Absent:
@Jthorn97
@dadara74

Last edited:

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Looking forward to returing to this track I've only raced here once in GT3 S2 and had a great battle with @Jthorn97 for the win in that race. :)

Jthorn97

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 10, 2015
Looking forward to returing to this track I've only raced here once in GT3 S2 and had a great battle with @Jthorn97 for the win in that race. :)
Only thing I remembered from that race was that I did a hell of a divebomb accidentally on you that literally made me almost poop myself since I was quite new back then and you were the coordinator.

There is a good chance that I will miss this one. My mate is playing in the biggest youth football tournament in the world and I will be there to support him most likely which means I'm away from my hometown from Monday- Wednesday.

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Only thing I remembered from that race was that I did a hell of a divebomb accidentally on you that literally made me almost poop myself since I was quite new back then and you were the coordinator.
I remember it well I saw your headlights coming down the inside since it was middle of the night and jumped out the way as I was fighting for the championship at the time and didnt want to risk a crash. :)

There is a good chance that I will miss this one. My mate is playing in the biggest youth football tournament in the world and I will be there to support him most likely which means I'm away from my hometown from Monday- Wednesday.
More points for the rest of us. ;)

Reactions: Jthorn97

pete day

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Nt looking forward to this race i havnt race here b4 and finding it hard to get my braking points right still learning it but i think i am goin to be way off the pace can only hit mid 30s cnt get any good time at all ggggggrrrrrrrr

Tigerkart_22

AOR Podcast Quiz Multiple Winner
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2014
I've won here at Season 2 of GT3 so yeah I like the track. I won't be fast though saying that so don't worry! ;)

Rexuz

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 22, 2015
Cadwell and Zhuhai are the only tracks on the game that I have never seen yet so it will be interesting.

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Has anyone done any practice yet? What sort of times are we looking at?

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
hmm, 26 will be difficult, more likely 27s
Have to see what I can do tomorrow hopefully it will be 27s but thats probably being optimistic. I've always thought of this as one of my better tracks so I guess now is when we find out if it really is or if the Audi was just a beast round here in GT3. :)

Reactions: clarky_110

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Very quiet in here this week I guess everyone is busy sweating and if your not then you will be tomorrow dont know what the weather is like in Sweden where half of us seem to be from but over here its meant to be 32 degrees tomorrow and 27 at race time in the evening so it will be like a real F1 race.

In terms of speed Im feeling a lot more confident then I was last week but in my race sim I crashed on lap 23 so I need to avoid that at least tyre wear is very low around here.

You get the idea. :p

Rexuz

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 22, 2015
Very quiet in here this week I guess everyone is busy sweating and if your not then you will be tomorrow dont know what the weather is like in Sweden where half of us seem to be from but over here its meant to be 32 degrees tomorrow and 27 at race time in the evening so it will be like a real F1 race.

Half of us :hilarious:
But you know, weather is as usual in Sweden this time of the year.
I might wear a beanie during the race actually.

• Funny
Reactions: chris130256

msvance23

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
My room is like a sauna, going to be a nightmare!

My pace isn't the best, not clicking with this track like I did with Sakitto! Damaged limitations and no mistakes for me tonight, will be happy with a top 5.

clarky_110

F1 1st Driver
Jun 7, 2015
My room is like a sauna, going to be a nightmare!

My pace isn't the best, not clicking with this track like I did with Sakitto! Damaged limitations and no mistakes for me tonight, will be happy with a top 5.
feeling the exact same mate, sat here with my top off haha, and the track is so hard to be consistent it's ridiculous

• Agree
Reactions: msvance23

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Half of us :hilarious:
But you know, weather is as usual in Sweden this time of the year.
I might wear a beanie during the race actually.

We should all get a 20 second headstart over you lot since you have an unfair advantage tonight. ;)

Just looked at next Tuesday and its hotter in Stockholm then it is in London so we can always get our revenge next week.

Reactions: Rexuz

dadara74

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 14, 2016
Hi, again I will not be able to attend tonights race...my company is in the high season now and the hotter it is the more business and workload....

Good luck all tonight in China!

Rexuz

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 22, 2015
Really struggling at this track. To be honest I will be happy with top 8 tonight.