PS4 - AOR PS4 DTM Elite League S1 - Round 6 Silverstone - 02/08/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 DTM Elite League S1 - Round 6 Silverstone - 02/08/16 - 8:00pm

msvance23

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 26, 2014
Another disaster for me! Forgot to put my car into 1st at the start, nailed the green light but my car didn't move meaning my team mate ran straight into my rear, consequently ruining our first stint as we both had damage!

Had better pace in the 2nd half of the race but the gap was too big to the guys ahead. Frustrating that we only had 8 people racing, was basically a time trial, only made two over takes all race and one of them I was let past!

Hopefully can have a better race next week!

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Q - 2nd

Only managed a 1.53.6 before in practice, but on my first attempt i managed a 1.53.5, on the second a 1.53.3 and i thought that would be pole but @Rexuz went 20 thousandths quicker and on my last lap i was on for a 1.52.9 but messed up maggots and then the final corner and i only improved my 15 thousandths leaving me 5 thousandths off pole.

R - 1st

Got a perfect start and went side my side with @Rexuz into turn 1 but i didn't realize and i came across a little too much and we glued together a little, but through turn 2 and 3 i gave lots of room and into turn 4 i was pretty much getting pushed though it by @Rexuz but no harm came from it. After that i managed to pull out a nice little gap and by lap 7 it was 3.7 seconds but then @Rexuz pitted, surely for mediums. So for the next 3 laps i managed to keep it all together even with no front left and pitted lap 10 for another set of softs.

But when i came out of the pits i was 0.7 ahead of @Rexuz and luckily kept ahead, any mistake on them laps and i'd of lost out. After that i was just pumping in consistent 53'-54's and managed to pull out a 5 second gap by the end. Managed a 1.53.5 just out of the pits as well which was incredible!

Well done to @Rexuz and @Jthorn97 on the podium, it would surely of been closer with @Josh Clarke here.

Maybe i'm back in the championship? but i'd still have to win every race to have a chance of the championship.

Race Start - 20.25

Reactions: Rexuz

clarky_110

F1 1st Driver
Jun 7, 2015
sounds like a close race, shame I missed it and lost the championship lead :(, but I'm looking forward to the rest of the season, gunna be very close.

well done to podium guys

IKEA racing are gunna be hard to beat now

Reactions: Rexuz

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Results are updated the teams champioonship is basically over thanks to IKEA Mercedes but theres still a good fight in the drivers and SuperScrub is catching up as well. :)

Reactions: chris130256

chris130256

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Quali 3rd
got a pb when it counted. Good enough for 3rd. 1.53.6.

Race...4th
Great to have a proper race where things didn't go wrong. Started on mediums but that meant I didn't have enough pace to keep up with @Rexuz and @iSuperScrub who were about .3 and .5 second quicker. Put on hards on the front at pitstop but could only match @Jthorn97 and didn't gain on him. Safe 4th at the end not too far off the podium guys. Well done the afore mentioned for that podium.

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Better late then never here is my incredibly boring Silverstone race.