PS4 - AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 1 Oschersleben GP - 25/10/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 1 Oschersleben GP - 25/10/16 - 8:00pm

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Event Information:
Date: Tuesday 25th October 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 20 Minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 28 laps

● Weather Conditions:
(Sync To Race Weather Progression)
2 weather slot:
- Clear
- Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- X2 Time Progression
- Practice time: 12:00
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00
- Race finish time: 13:20

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Danielleke

Pro Karter
May 9, 2015
A little hotlap and setup for anyone who needs it. (y)
OMG! Racebeast!!!! :O
My best time is 1:30 with a lot of effort. normal time 1:32.
Gonna study your video this weekend to train it!!!! Hope I can reduce at least 5 seconds of my time to get closer.

Newy656

AOR PS4 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
Premium Member
May 18, 2015
As a reserve for this season, I'm not expecting any "no shows" for the first race so was wandering who's likely to be streaming the race?

GUNNERGAMBLE

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 1, 2014
Who's looking forward to the race tomorrow? Haven't had much practice but I'm better than what I was at Silverstone (I think) :D :D
Me, but i haven't had much practice either! Will be online tonight to get some laps in if anyone wants to add me on PSN.

Danielleke

Pro Karter
May 9, 2015
Who's looking forward to the race tomorrow? Haven't had much practice but I'm better than what I was at Silverstone (I think) :D :D
I'm really looking forward. This time I could practice a little bit so it will not be a full disaster as the last race was. :D
But my time still on the high side (1:28).

Reactions: DeserterNE

Rexuz

GP2 Test Driver
Nov 22, 2015
To all that might be new to league racing. Make sure u got both mirror and minimap on ur HUD.
Oscherschleben is quite a narrow track and it will be a lot of traffic in both the qualy and the race so be aware of cars catching up from behind.

Make sure to take notes @iSuperScrub. So that you know what to do when u get lapped. :woot: