PS4 - AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 1 Oschersleben GP - 25/10/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 1 Oschersleben GP - 25/10/16 - 8:00pm

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
As Rexuz says judging by the speed difference there will probably be a lot of lapping going on tonight so make sure you have the mirrors and minimap turned on. If your the one being lapped make sure you let the leaders through as safely as possible and if your the one doing the lapping dont get impatient and barge past just wait for a sensible place to get past, we didnt have a single stewards enquiry in S1 from what I remember and it would be great if we could repeat that. :)

Also turn 1 is very tight so everyone will need to be careful at the start to avoid any potential accidents :)

Can someone make sure they get the results for me please. :)

Finally make sure you all have @mpc-v1 and/or @iSuperScrub on your friends list. :)

Other then that have a great first race and try not to let SuperScrub win by to much. ;)

@iSuperScrub @YabbaTheHutt @Glen-Alz-81 @Seca @Rexuz @GUNNERGAMBLE @C-FOGARTY @Play4Stefano @Marz123 @DeserterNE @Trux @pcsolima @robnoxious9000 @mpc-v1 @Danielleke @jenda1975 @Newy656 @NumptyNed @Miccky

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
I'm ready to race. Fully aware I will be lapped, prob quickly. :D

Glen-Alz-81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 4, 2016
That sucked, first i couldn't understand why my best quali lap was a 28, thought my engine or brakes were getting a bit funky with closed vents, the car seemed slow, race starts and i then discover my brake pedal spiking, never even thought about that until i cycled the hud and seen it. :( Not a good start to the season for me.

Roll on Rd 2! :D

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

GUNNERGAMBLE

Formula 3 1st Driver
Jul 1, 2014
So, my game froze when i brought up the pit strategy window when i boxed!! Never happened before, fair to say I'm slightly fucked off right now :mad:

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
I had 3 moments of screen freeze up. I was running fairly well until the last one almost caused me to take another driver out on lap 22 so I retired. Let's go rd 2!!!

Danielleke

Pro Karter
May 9, 2015
Hey guys, greay race!
It started not fair for me. Thats the second race that 1 lap after the start I get a message that i should go to the boxes. Does anyone can help me to understand what went wrong? I didnt started to early or even crashed with no one. It was kind of frustrating cause i was 12th of 16th atm of the message.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hey guys, greay race!
It started not fair for me. Thats the second race that 1 lap after the start I get a message that i should go to the boxes. Does anyone can help me to understand what went wrong? I didnt started to early or even crashed with no one. It was kind of frustrating cause i was 12th of 16th atm of the message.
There is a mandatory pitstop in the race which is the message that you get. However, you don't have to pit directly, you can pit when you want as long as you do atleast one pitstop during the race!

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Well, a decent start I guess.
Did ok for me in quali. Got a cracking start but the 2 in front got a poor one so had to hit the brakes to avoid them. Turn 1 and 2?? What the hell happened?? Made a few mistakes after that and finished 5th. Could of been better if I hadn't of spun and hit the wall.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: 10th
Happy with my time, close to PB.

R: 8th
Don't really know when I drove that poorly as did the first couple of laps. But I had good battles none the less during the first 14 laps with @Seca , @DeserterNE and @Play4Stefano . Found it hard to get into a good rythm. Went for a one stop strategy and pitted on lap 14. After the pitstop I got into a good rythm and concistent lap time around 1:26. Was trying to catch @jenda1975 who was about 7 seconds infront, for 8th place. Caught him little by little down to 3 seconds when he went wide in a corner. Set my sight on @pcsolima and P7 but couldn't quite get him so I finished in 8th place.

Overall a descent race for me. Hopefully I will have a better start with less mistakes next race.

Congrats to the podium guys :joyful: Looking forward to Donington already ;)

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
No comment...spun first lap, spun second lap then a lot of penalties for track limits :mad:
Just a bit of fun in second half of the race with my team mate @DeserterNE , we pitted toghether and raced very close.
I don't understand why he pitted a second time few lap before race end

Danielleke

Pro Karter
May 9, 2015
There is a mandatory pitstop in the race which is the message that you get. However, you don't have to pit directly, you can pit when you want as long as you do atleast one pitstop during the race!
I get it now. Thats what should be called been a noob. hehe :) Sorry for the stupid question.

Last edited: