PS4 - AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 11 Brno - 10/01/17 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 11 Brno - 10/01/17 - 8:00pm

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Q.4th a bit annoyed could have done better but hey....
R.3rd.
I knew with @GUNNERGAMBLE starting from the back I had a good chance of a podium. Got an ok start, but lost a place to @mpc-v1 at t2 (should have closed the door :) ) my tyres were gone by the 4th lap,
I followed a close fight between @mpc-v1 and @Glen-Alz for 7 laps till I pit for mediums. I felt much better on mediums, kept it together and made the undercut when mpc-v1 and glen pit on lap 11. I managed to keep a 2-3sec gap till the end although the last 2 laps were tough but held on for 3rd.
Constructors looks unlikely with 20 points to make up in the last race and @Rexuz needs some kind of miracle to snatch the title from @isuperbollocks ;)
See you next week
Highlights
Hats off with the undercut ,:stig: ive watched back at the Race ,and the battle with @mpc-v1 yourself & @Glen-Alz-81 :wideyed:was quality stuff . Top racing that guys ! ;)

Miccky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 17, 2016
Q:10
R: DNF

Smashed a PB for qually and started the race stupidly well found my self 7th after the first few corners!

Made it through the rest of the lap beautifully until the last ******g corner! Touched the sand and was slowed down into the car behind me!! Apologies to whoever that was but you also propelled me into the wall resulting in front wing damage, not your fault! I got back round to the pits after being a menace around Stefano, but seen as I wasn't lapped I wasn't going to give away too many seconds so I had to try battle to keep my position to give me a chance further along in the race!

Pitted lap 2 to Mediums for the rest of the race. Came out of the pits with DRS, spun but still had the determination to carry on and catch to back runners as I was gaining on them after the first lap back without damage. I got to lap 7/8 and spun into from pushing too hard! It was a shambles from the moment I touched the sand, a massive shame because after the first lap I was looking for a nice points score!

Really enjoyed my first season lads, quite impressed with 12th! Hopefully I will be more competitive next season.

Last edited:

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
Son of a...

Q-11
R- DNF

Had a crappy qualifying, couldn't connect all corners correctly. Started race on meds and besides a few errors I was doing alright but not as good as I hoped. On lap 15 I got the wheel judder bug and decided to dive into pits and reset my wheel. Didn't work right away so I decided to retire.

Looking forward to our last race. This has been a good learning season for me and I look forward to next DTM season where I won't be the newbie in last place all the time. Ha.

Miccky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 17, 2016
Son of a...

Q-11
R- DNF

Had a crappy qualifying, couldn't connect all corners correctly. Started race on meds and besides a few errors I was doing alright but not as good as I hoped. On lap 15 I got the wheel judder bug and decided to dive into pits and reset my wheel. Didn't work right away so I decided to retire.

Looking forward to our last race. This has been a good learning season for me and I look forward to next DTM season where I won't be the newbie in last place all the time. Ha.
The only wish I had when I retired was you making 0 points, cheers mate :') 12th place seems secure now but we shall see if you can nick it off me! @Seca

Also @mpc-v1 - Check out lap 1 of qually on @iSuperScrub s live stream ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Q - 1st

On my first lap i managed my PB of a 1.51.888, the next lap i was nearly 0.3 up before making a mistake, but on my final lap i went slightly quicker again and managed a 1.51.840.

There was a lot of grip in Qualy!

R - 1st

Another rubbish getaway and down into turn 1 @Rexuz was alongside. I think i may of been a little over aggressive and tried closing the door but i then ran out wide through turn 1 to give @Rexuz room. Out of turn 1 i managed to get ahead of @Rexuz by turn 2 and started to pull out a gap.

On my second lap i got my fastest lap of the full race with a 1.53.0, and pulled out over a 2 second lead at the end of the lap.

For the next 5 laps or so i just managed my pace and i was keeping a stable distance between me and @Rexuz which was around 3 seconds.

@Rexuz pitted on lap 6 so on lap 7 i pitted so i didn't get undercut. When i came out of the pits i almost spun through turn 1 as i still had DRS on! :rofl: Then into turn 2 my teammate @pcsolima decides to just drive into the middle of everyone, very dangerous that mate, well done for @Newy656 for avoiding an incident.

After that not very much happened and i just kept pulling a gap out over @Rexuz .

By the end of the race i had a 21 second gap after the tires were dead! But i did what i needed to do and i now have a reasonably comfortable lead going into the finale.

Well done to @Rexuz and @Robnoxbolloxks on the podium.

Hopefully me and @pcsolima can take the constructors at Hockenhiem. But i can see it been a good battle at the front now that @GUNNERGAMBLE can qualify.

See you all next week!!:beaver:

Pole Lap - 34.55

Race Start -

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Race vid from Zhuhai Int. An eventful Race.
Beginning of lap 3, had a very miss. .;):eek::stig: 1st corner. .17.50 in, there is a biggy :eek:.:).

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt