PS4 - AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 2 Donington Park GP - 01/11/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 2 Donington Park GP - 01/11/16 - 8:00pm

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Event Information:

Date: Tuesday 1st November 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 20 Minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 29 laps

● Weather Conditions:
(Sync To Race Weather Progression)
1 weather slot:
- Medium Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- X2
- Practice time: 12:00
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00
- Race finish time: 13:20

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Reactions: Danielleke

Danielleke

Pro Karter
May 9, 2015
I'll start practicing this weekend! I have luck that on the beginning of next week is holiday in Belgium so I will be free till Tuesday.
I got 4 hole days to learn the track. This time the goal is to not be the last. =P
Any ideas on a good lap time for this track?

Last edited:

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
I have no idea what a "fast" time is but my fastest is a :26. I am sure the fast guys are 4-6 seconds faster than I am.

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I've done 1.26 around here in GT3 and DTM is usually about 5 seconds quicker so I would guess the top guys will be around the 1.20 mark. :)

Danielleke

Pro Karter
May 9, 2015
Thanks guys! If I can get 1:24 will be enough for me. 3/4 secs behind the fast guys is a realistic goal I think. :)

robnoxious9000

F1 Triple Champion
Mar 10, 2014
I hopped on for a quick go last night and got a1:23.7. I can maybe find a second but that's asking alot. I hope @iJokeri22 is way out with his guess ;)

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Jumped on for 10 laps tonight and managed to find 0.7 quicker than the social last season. Ran wide at turn 4 too so maybe a tenth or so to find.

Here's my hotlap and setup for anyone who needs it!(y)

DeserterNE

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 10, 2016
Well I haven't practiced at all but Donington is a track I know pretty well, I'll need to jump on it tomorrow before the race for a bit of gear practice :D

Reactions: Danielleke

Marz123

AOR PS4 Assetto Corsa S3 Champion
Sep 19, 2016
May or may not be able to make tonight. What is the latest time i can let u guys know?

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
Very very bummed but I will not be able to race today. I severly aggravated a lingering foot injury yesterday and I am back in a cast and immobile for the next few days. I had spent a lot of time practicing Donnington and was really looking forward to a good showing this week. I am hoping to be able to put enough pressure on my foot to race by next week. I'll update well in advance though. Sorry guys.