PS4 - AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 2 Donington Park GP - 01/11/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 2 Donington Park GP - 01/11/16 - 8:00pm

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
@jenda1975 could I ask that you not leave the session until we are back on the main menu screen please. Thanks

Glen-Alz-81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 4, 2016
Holy jeez, my god, so sorry completely forgot..unbelievable :(

Sitting here like an idiot too...

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
What happened at race start?! Somebody pushed me out the track :mad:
I don't have replay.. anyone can watch it please?

Glen-Alz-81

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 4, 2016
Not been getting notifications for this thread, looked in on AOR a few times today aswell, keep missing stuff on here.

Most likely my own fault for not seeing the thread go live. :(

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
What happened at race start?! Somebody pushed me out the track :mad:
I don't have replay.. anyone can watch it please?
You can see a little in @mpc-v1 video (look in his rearview mirror), race starts at 33 minutes.

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
Well that went from bad to err, slightly better.
Poor quali. Kept getting traffic and making errors. Race start was good thanks to @C-FOGARTY not going anywhere. Made a big mistake and lost a couple of places. @pcsolima ran wide allowing me through and then the chase was on to catch @YabbaTheHutt. I was closing in at over a second a lap and would of caught him on the last lap but with 2 laps to go and just 2 seconds ahead he lost it and I got through. Took it steady for the last couple of laps as I tried not to throw it away.

Reactions: FOGGY #7

robnoxious9000

F1 Triple Champion
Mar 10, 2014
Q. Kept finding traffic miles off my pb.

R.4th. Lost a place to @C-FOGARTY at t1. But got it back a few laps later when he made a mistake. Kept making mistakes so couldn't close on @GUNNERGAMBLE and @rexus. After the stop I drove like a prize plum, kept loosing the rear, need to practice more, honestly don't know how I held onto 4th.
Highlights are going to be short this week

Miccky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 17, 2016
I have a replay of the incident at the start. I will upload it tomorrow evening, if anyone can sort a video before hand that'd be splendid. I was the car behind Stefano, the blue and yellow car. Apologies for my poor driving, not enough practice!

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Qually P4
Race P8
Qually could and should of been better.But found the session difficult early on ,with finding enough space/Gaps on track .To attack for 22s lost my rhythm a bit in Qually.
Race. Start was awful ,and had one of my slowest get offs in History,sorry guys ,. P7 going into Craner Curves .And My race was Done on lap 1 . All muddled up from a poor start ,DRS caught me out and slid off the track.P13. Next corner - Old Hairpin . DRS was still open ,so spun off yet again. Ended the 1st lap 8 secs off the last placed guy. Took me a while to get my head together and struggled with consistency then on in .Mistake after mistake and completely messed my tyres up .Pitted lap 9 .:eek: Back in last place.:( From getting upto P9 .
The rest of the race was fun ,but everytime i got near another Car it would spin out in front of me, or would be making mistakes of my own . I was catching P6 . in the last few laps .But got caught out by being lapped .Way to complimentary . :rage: My Rear Left was gone by now and lost more places and limped home for P8.:(
Never really had a lot of luck at Donny with AOR ,And is seeming like I got a bogey track.
I Dont think i will be doing a Race vid .Its just so embarrassing ! But would win awards in the comedy stakes,Hands Down ! :rofl: Well done to the podium guys and Race winner @iSuperScrub . @Rexuz for P2 & @GUNNERGAMBLE for P3 .
Bit dissapointing we only had 13 starters So early on in the season. Roll on Watkins Glen for a full Grid again. Well done to everyone that finished . Gutted ! :(
PS_Messages_20161102_104915.jpg
PS_Messages_20161102_105015.jpg PS_Messages_20161102_105010.jpg

Last edited:

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Q - 1st
Pretty close qualy in the end between me @Rexuz and @GUNNERGAMBLE with a tenth or so separating us. I managed a 1.22.5 and on my last attempt i was 0.2 up before the last sector so i knew going into the race i had a couple of tenths advantage over the field.
R - 1st
Got another poor start and @Rexuz was ahead of me going into turn 1, but i braked late and managed to pass him on the inside and then lead through the crainer curves. After lap 1 i was pretty much faultless, i was in a zone similar to Barcelona last season and i was pulling out 0.5 - 0.7 a lap out on everyone behind. But on lap 13 i had a heart stopping moment coming down the crainer's as the car went light at the back and i was about to have a huge spin but managed to just about save it, PHEW!

Pitted at the end of lap 15, could of done a few more laps as the tires were in an ok shape, and i was still setting pb sectors. Came out again on the softs for the last 14 laps and cruised home, just about, again i had a spin on the last lap, and this was was incredibly weird. I could not foresee the oversteer coming and i could not control it, so i lost 8 seconds on the last lap to @Rexuz but still around 10 seconds ahead at the flag.

Well done again to @Rexuz on second and @GUNNERGAMBLE with your first of many podiums.

Cant wait to try Watkins Glen in this car as it is a new track for me and everyone so it's an open playground?

See you all next week!

Qualy Lap

Race Start - 46.35

Heart Stopping Moment! - 1.03.40

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
Sorry for cutting across you @Play4Stefano tried to get around the car ahead that had a bad start
I have a replay of the incident at the start. I will upload it tomorrow evening, if anyone can sort a video before hand that'd be splendid. I was the car behind Stefano, the blue and yellow car. Apologies for my poor driving, not enough practice!
Whatched replay.. @DeserterNE + @Miccky make a sandwich with me. I was lucky not to have heavy damage... @DeserterNE please remember we are team mates :)

DeserterNE

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 10, 2016
Whatched replay.. @DeserterNE + @Miccky make a sandwich with me. I was lucky not to have heavy damage... @DeserterNE please remember we are team mates :)
I know we're team mates, I should have moved over when I passed the car ahead of me. My race was a disaster with me making lots of mistakes towards the end but me and @Danielleke had some great battles at the end

• Friendly
Reactions: Play4Stefano