PS4 - AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 2 Donington Park GP - 01/11/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 2 Donington Park GP - 01/11/16 - 8:00pm

Danielleke

Pro Karter
May 9, 2015
I should have moved over when I passed the car ahead of me. My race was a disaster with me making lots of mistakes towards the end but me and @Danielleke had some great battles at the end
Yeah, it was a very good and clean battle man! Thanks for it! Quite enjoyed it! Unfortunately at the end I just got distracted and had a crash causing a big damage on the wheels so I couldnt turn very well.
This race was a rollercoaster for me. I wasn't the last at qualy and even started very good jumping to the 8th position. But after the first laps the mistakes started and I became more and more stressed out which caused more mistakes.
@Miccky very good race from your side man! You was calm and waited for the right moment to attack anf it really paid off! Congrats![/QUOTE]

Reactions: DeserterNE

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: 8th
R: 6th
PB in qualify :joyful:
Had a ok start and managed to stay out of trouble. Already in lap 3 I was "on my own" as I was pulling away from the guys behind me but losing time to those ahead. Solid race with good consistency up to the end of lap 27 when I had a half-spin that meant that @mpc-v1 got passed (he would propably passed me anyway). Finished in 6th place which I'm happy with.

As always, congrats to the podium guys. Fun to see that everyone that started finished the race :lol:

And now for one of my favorite tracks; Watkins Glen in the GP configuration. Looking forward to that one :stig:

Reactions: FOGGY #7