PS4 - AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 6 Imola - 29/11/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 6 Imola - 29/11/16 - 8:00pm

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Event Information:

Date: Tuesday 29th November 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 20 Minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 25 laps

● Weather Conditions:
(Sync To Race Weather Progression)
2 weather slot:
- Heavy Cloud
- Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- X2
- Practice time: 12:00
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00
- Race finish time: 13:20

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Not had a go yet with these cars, what are the curbs like? Reasonable or murderous?
Not been on yet with DTM ,but did a recent GT3 Endurance Race there,Curbs arent too bad round Imola ,but can see the last few corners and the Chicane beforehand ,causing issues . Should be very fast paced though the race . :)

Last edited:
Reactions: robnoxious9000

Miccky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 17, 2016
I'll be on doing some practice tonight - not sure when I'll be on maybe 7ish until 10pm UK time - add me: i-aM-Miccky-x

Reactions: Glen-Alz-81

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Fast lap again ! Couldn't help noticing though .You made a complete Hash of the last corner .Dont know how you kept it on track . Fast though :stig:
Ikr, maybe 0.3 to find there too. Middle sector is spot on but sector 1 I found 0.2 on another lap so a mid 37 is possible

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Ikr, maybe 0.3 to find there too. Middle sector is spot on but sector 1 I found 0.2 on another lap so a mid 37 is possible
And I'm struggling to get below 1:42... Will study your video to see if can learn something :)

• Agree
Reactions: Miccky

iSuperScrub

Mar 29, 2014
And I'm struggling to get below 1:42... Will study your video to see if can learn something :)
A lot of the corners is been late on the brakes and how much pressure to use whilst braking. If you wanna practice anytime hmu

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I Really hope your race laps arent like that. That final corner is well dodgy m8 .Your off the track there bud .Lol . Good job it wasnt in the race. :D

DeserterNE

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 10, 2016
Sorry for the late notice but I won't be able to race today as I feel a bit under the weather with a lack of sleep being apart of it as well as having a cold. Don't want to race with my concentration level not being 100% but good luck to all who are racing tonight. @iSuperScrub @iJokeri22

• Informative
Reactions: iJokeri22

iSuperScrub

Mar 29, 2014
Sorry for the late notice but I won't be able to race today as I feel a bit under the weather with a lack of sleep being apart of it as well as having a cold. Don't want to race with my concentration level not being 100% but good luck to all who are racing tonight. @iSuperScrub @iJokeri22
No worries, get well soon. I think @mpc-v1 needs to be tagged instead of me ;).

@Newy656 and @NumptyNed will either of you 2 be able to take his spot tonight?

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
I'll be honest I was up for this at the start of the season and now several races in, I have done zero testing with the DTM car and have lost my enthusiasm. I'll try and make it tonight but if I'm getting in people's way ill leave.

• Informative
Reactions: iSuperScrub

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
Q12
R-DNF

SO frustrated. I was feeling good in practice and qualifing. I just couldn't do anything right in the race. Spin and damage, spin and damage.... penalty... spin and damage, can't get back to pits and forced to retire. I'm gonna go punch a kitten.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt