PS4 - AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 9 Laguna Seca - 20/12/16 - 8:00pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 DTM League S2 - Round 9 Laguna Seca - 20/12/16 - 8:00pm

iJokeri22

Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014

Event Information:

Date: Tuesday 20th December 2016
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Practice: 20 Minutes
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 32 laps

● Weather Conditions:

1 weather slot:
- Clear

● In-game time-of-day information:

- X2
- Practice time: 12:00
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race start time: 12:00
- Race finish time: 13:20

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Miccky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 17, 2016
Me & @iSuperScrub had a little practice last night. Fastest lap I could do was a 1:22.2 but consistently in the higher ends of 1:22 - This is a track I need to practice a hell of a lot!! - Has anyone had any practice yet? It would be nice to know what lap times everyone else is doing and/or if they would like to practice sometime tonight /over the weekend.

Reactions: iSuperScrub

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
I did my first laps last night. I did about 20 laps and was in the low :22 almost high :21.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Not my fave track ,but always seem to do well round this Disney Creation.Corksrew is insane though. About the only good thing about this track. Looking forward though ,and hopefully gonna be up Front again . ;)

Miccky

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 17, 2016
Not my fave track ,but always seem to do well round this Disney Creation.Corksrew is insane though. About the only good thing about this track. Looking forward though ,and hopefully gonna be up Front again . ;)
''Corksrew is insane though. About the only good thing about this track.'' - You must be kidding here Foggster, it's the only reason i despise this track lol!!

• Funny
Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
''Corksrew is insane though. About the only good thing about this track.'' - You must be kidding here Foggster, it's the only reason i despise this track lol!!
:D Thought it was fun the corkscew. Well it is for me. . Just nail it. .lovely. .:D

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
17s. .puhh. .Not been on yet. .practicing for ESL Sunday and a GT4 race tomorrow. .I've got loads on me with upcoming races and Dirt Rally AOR etc. .Gonna be fun ahead. .:) wasn't we doing 17s in that social we did. .sure I was in 17s. .:wideyed:

Reactions: robnoxious9000

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Will be as last races, starting to practise at 7.20-ish on Tuesday... Can't wait for the next week to end, will be heaven after boxing day when I'm on my own and no work for 2 weeks!

Seca

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 15, 2016
I am already committed to an endurance race tonight. Im actually trying to get a reserve driver to take my spot. I have a ton of stuff I need to get done. So even if I get out of the other race I will not be available unfortunately. I need the practice too. Lol

• Optimistic
Reactions: Miccky

mpc-v1

AOR PS4 LMP2 TEC Champion
Oct 20, 2015
That went quite well. Started 6th and finished 4th. Sorry to @GUNNERGAMBLE for the touch. Missed my braking point and dived down the inside hoping to miss you. Kept it steady on track. Had no spins and just 1 time penalty. 1 more corner and 3rd would of been mine.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: 11th
R: 9th

The lack of practise showed (4 laps before our practise were I got 10 laps before having to go to the bathroom...damn that corkscrew corner :woot: ) Took it very easy in the start, had a little nudge with @pcsolima but nothing serious. Before the pitstop the race was more of practise. Gainea spot when @C-FOGARTY was in the pits. Tried my best to chase after @pcsolima and eventually got passed him. Pitted on lap 17 (forgot to pit on lap 16...) but the little hickup with disconnecting from practise ment no pit strategy set. Missed at least 5 seconds. The rest of the race was quite fun since I was batteling with @pcsolima He made a couple of mistakes that meant that I could finish in 9th.

Time for a break. Hoping that I will show some better pace for the last 3 races. The work load should drop quite a lot after X-mas which will give me more time to practise (y)

You all have a great X-mas and a Happy New Year and I'll see you at Zhuhai :lol: