Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 4
Announcement

Dear AOR drivers,

We are back with some LMP2 Enduracing racing for the PlayStation 4!
After season 3 we came to the conclusion that mixed classes with an combination of players dropping out and an max of 16 players is not working for league racing. So we decided to return to the LMP2 class as we did in season 1 and 2. There is only one choice of car and that will be the Ligier JS P2 Nissan.
With an mix of tracks (most returning from season 3) we have added two more tracks to the season which will make it to 10 rounds of 2H and 2.4H races in total.

Be sure to read the league information and rules threads to be up to date with all the changes.

AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Race Calendar
AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - League Information
AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Sign Up Thread

Notable Dates:
Sign-Up & Time Trial Opens: Saturday 23-03-2019
Evaluation races: Friday 29-03-2019 & Friday 05-04-2019
Sign-Up & Time Trial Closes: Friday 05-04-2019 at 11:00 PM UK time
Driver Placement: Monday 08-04-2019
Car Selection Begins: Tuesday 09-04-2019
Season Begins: Friday 12-04-2019
Season Ends: Friday 16-08-2019
● Season duration: Race every second week for a total of 10 races

We look forward to a successful and joyful season!

Your AOR Project Cars 2 Endurance Team :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Just a little reminder...when you sign up you commit to do the races. We don't want the same thing as last season where half of the players quit in the middle of the season. And remember we are strict on the rules and you don't want to be on the blacklist, so test test and test the car to see if you like it.
If you like it and you are willing to race on Fridays you are more then welcome to join :)

Happy racing guys (y)

@VSR Davidben
@llllllllixlill
@Archil
@igor55
@Jarryd Vermeulen
@joshualuke1993
@Martynvr
@Mildenman27
@MrKaczalski
@Pretender
@PS_Scooby555
@scld1808
@thegooney1
@Tobias Daytona SRT
@VP_Kamikazee
@VP_SirRacealot
@VSR Thomasethan
@Barker95
@Big-Kid-Daddy
@Boniface-8
@boofon
@Camo_C
@danjbirch
@ALE2293
@flatspunout
@Golzy
@Marcos Moutinho
@Nene
@pcsolima
@Prehn
@pyrates
@robnoxious9000
@SCHWANTZ3493
@itsPT
@MattDarvs
@Chickano
@FSR_FrankForest
@robsterf1
@Stew G
@biba99
@BrakeCheck101
@de-thomas
@Slicker
@ILRT_NICK-NITRO
@planettoon
@Jannutz
@chri_s95
@Matthew010383
@dray6181
@Errol_P
@GohstvanHunter
@Jeroen81
@Khaled77
@Killg0re NL
@Klangan
@neonostra
@Tom harper
@Tomji_
@Xiee
@EnvoyExtreme
@Felix de forsini
@Andy81287
@Archie619
@blackd0g
@colephelps-la2
@Fred Ogega
@Jonatavs96
@jwvdg
@Klisarov
@luckynumber72
@Manx57
@Mhill
@MISFITmusicINC
@RRacerF4N
@stevewf1
@ValSpeed
@Wimstradamus
@YabbaTheHutt
@C-FOGARTY
@SebsterSJ
@weal77
@mcwolfman
@JeroCalleja_SPA
@Mr_Masnot70
@vectro666
@VSR_Jake
@Hemo444ever
@Noxvi
@FSR_PHIL66
@TM Burnout
@Meester_Bond_WHG
@Traels
@FN-LEW187
@Brufro
@AniHu
@DirtenDK
@ESR_InFect
@ESR_theschmid
@TheGreekFreak
@Ryan Foster
@Foffy53
@Ayresii1995
@EPRacing_Sandro
@Torresturon
@Czert82
@Tin32
@MATARANG
@bax
@kieranrp
@ESR_MimTurbo
@BenGMan
@Sergios88
@Geo
@Gazza
@Ollie_D631
@jam_my21
@oo7_pROF3SSIONAL
@jornzoet
@JeanKhury
@CmcD
@VP_Camerz
@Kingma
@GUNNERGAMBLE
@Lanzellotti Minardi
@Nimbis
@Carlw1986
@Hansmeiser
@Jimski78
@Leck3000
@HART-Holleben
@Zee007
@ALelle
@The_Kaiser-MSc

Jarryd Vermeulen

2 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I can part take in most of the season but in may i have exams which will hurt my practise time till the 20th of may and then I'm on holiday in June for a bit.

I think I will be able to take part in 7 or 8 events. Is this fine with the cods? So I'll say I'm committed to the season and I will be there for at least 6 races and I can do more all depending on my holiday and when I get back home.

Let me know thanks.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Would like to try it but can't really be sure I'd be free on those days consistently to commit to the season. I'll give the car a test and see if I like it. I'll maybe join as a reserve driver. That way I avoid the blacklist if I can't make it lol

Reactions: MATARANG

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Oh yes I am in holiday July for 1 week so depending which week it falls on I might miss a race.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I can part take in most of the season but in may i have exams which will hurt my practise time till the 20th of may and then I'm on holiday in June for a bit.

I think I will be able to take part in 7 or 8 events. Is this fine with the cods? So I'll say I'm committed to the season and I will be there for at least 6 races and I can do more all depending on my holiday and when I get back home.

Let me know thanks.
We know it could be hard during the vacations to keep your PS4 with you on the holiday ;). It is allowed to skip a few races if you have an good reason for it.
Would like to try it but can't really be sure I'd be free on those days consistently to commit to the season. I'll give the car a test and see if I like it. I'll maybe join as a reserve driver. That way I avoid the blacklist if I can't make it lol
An reserve driver isn't giving you an greencard to skip races. You still have to be there if someone has an problem on race night ;)

Jarryd Vermeulen

2 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
We know it could be hard during the vacations to keep your PS4 with you on the holiday ;). It is allowed to skip a few races if you have an good reason for it.

An reserve driver isn't giving you an greencard to skip races. You still have to be there if someone has an problem on race night ;)
I'll be signing up for the season.. hope it goes better this season than last :p;) see you boys on track!!!!!

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
Is there a calendar available? The end is in my holidays (starts 22-7) so not sure how many races i can attend otherwise

Lol, you just added the race calendar :LOL:

Looks like i miss race 9 and probably 8 aswell (is few days before we leave, you know wifes and holiday stress...)

Last edited:

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Looking forward to this season. Think LMP2 is a good compromise between LMP1 and GTE. Plus being in same car would make it interesting.

Will pick my livery over the weekend.

MATARANG

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2019
I’ll get back in one after I’ve done some Daytona GT3 practice later and see if I’m up for it enough to commit - I’m house sitting in June for two weeks from the 8th so I won’t maybe get enough practice in / be available for one or two races perhaps, but being every other week makes things easier, so could very well be up for this (y)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
other issue with calendar is there seems to be an error on round 2 - surely this should read "nurburgring combined" :p

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
other issue with calendar is there seems to be an error on round 2 - surely this should read "nurburgring combined" :p
Nop, it is supposed to be the GP version. As I like the combined version also, the problem is with two hours of racing it could be very boring after 30 minutes when the field is wide spread :(

Reactions: Killg0re NL

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Sadly I cannot take part this season. Was really hoping to race this league, thought it was going to be Saturday since season 3 was Saturday races.