PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Announcement

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Just to inform you in advance @ILRT_NICK-NITRO that I will have to miss 1 round this season and that is round 7 at fuji. Didn't have dates in mind when signed up as due to recent events I can now race on fridays. In A way I am glad it on friday as likely to have events that I have to attend to on saturdays. Especially in Summer.

I be going to milton keynes on 5th-7th of July this year.

Do apologise but I can make every other race. Of course when round 7 thread is up closer to the date I will inform you as usual but just wanna say it now.

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Just to inform you in advance @Michel--NL that I will have to miss 1 round this season and that is round 7 at fuji. Didn't have dates in mind when signed up as due to recent events I can now race on fridays. In A way I am glad it on friday as likely to have events that I have to attend to on saturdays. Especially in Summer.

Do apologise but I can make every other race. Of course when round 7 thread is up closer to the date I will inform you as usual but just wanna say it now.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Just to inform you in advance @ILRT_NICK-NITRO that I will have to miss 1 round this season and that is round 7 at fuji. Didn't have dates in mind when signed up as due to recent events I can now race on fridays. In A way I am glad it on friday as likely to have events that I have to attend to on saturdays. Especially in Summer.

That's not a problem mate (y) I belive Friday is a much better day to race and we should get high numbers for the signups, if we had have done it on a Saturday again I would have not been able to do it, my weekends get very busy in the summer months

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
In! I like LMP2 cars so, should be fun :)
Best thing is we have 15 days between races, is not so demanding like GT3 leagues, so it's a perfect championship to combine it with another one.

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I have looked at the dates and I'll miss the races in June because im on holiday back home. Fuji is touch and go but I'll let you guys know if I can make that. But the other 7 races I'm here and racing.

Thank you for setting up this season and I am looking forward to it.

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
I might also be away during May so i might end up missing Redbull ring since that's really close to my 18th birthday, i'll give a definitive answer soon whether i'll be here for that race.

NEILY84

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2016
hopefully i can get in this league looking to get back in to racing and Friday nights are prefect for me (y):)