PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Announcement | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Announcement

NXGN_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Just to inform you in advance @ILRT_NICK-NITRO that I will have to miss 1 round this season and that is round 7 at fuji. Didn't have dates in mind when signed up as due to recent events I can now race on fridays. In A way I am glad it on friday as likely to have events that I have to attend to on saturdays. Especially in Summer.

I be going to milton keynes on 5th-7th of July this year.

Do apologise but I can make every other race. Of course when round 7 thread is up closer to the date I will inform you as usual but just wanna say it now.

NXGN_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Just to inform you in advance @Michel--NL that I will have to miss 1 round this season and that is round 7 at fuji. Didn't have dates in mind when signed up as due to recent events I can now race on fridays. In A way I am glad it on friday as likely to have events that I have to attend to on saturdays. Especially in Summer.

Do apologise but I can make every other race. Of course when round 7 thread is up closer to the date I will inform you as usual but just wanna say it now.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Just to inform you in advance @ILRT_NICK-NITRO that I will have to miss 1 round this season and that is round 7 at fuji. Didn't have dates in mind when signed up as due to recent events I can now race on fridays. In A way I am glad it on friday as likely to have events that I have to attend to on saturdays. Especially in Summer.

That's not a problem mate (y) I belive Friday is a much better day to race and we should get high numbers for the signups, if we had have done it on a Saturday again I would have not been able to do it, my weekends get very busy in the summer months

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
In! I like LMP2 cars so, should be fun :)
Best thing is we have 15 days between races, is not so demanding like GT3 leagues, so it's a perfect championship to combine it with another one.

Jarryd Vermeulen

2 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I have looked at the dates and I'll miss the races in June because im on holiday back home. Fuji is touch and go but I'll let you guys know if I can make that. But the other 7 races I'm here and racing.

Thank you for setting up this season and I am looking forward to it.

SMM_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
I might also be away during May so i might end up missing Redbull ring since that's really close to my 18th birthday, i'll give a definitive answer soon whether i'll be here for that race.

NEILY84

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2016
hopefully i can get in this league looking to get back in to racing and Friday nights are prefect for me (y):)