PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Driver Introduction | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Driver Introduction

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017

AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 4
Driver Introduction

Hello and welcome to Season 4 of the AOR Project CARS 2 Endurance leagues.

The purpose of this thread is to give you a chance to introduce yourself to the other drivers, so we can get to know about each other's situation and aspirations from this season.

Questions:

• Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
    • Did you participate in other leagues? If so in which tier and how did it go?
    • What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?
Feel free to ignore above template and introduce yourself in your way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NGR_EnvoyXtreme

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

I will start with my self and hope the rest will follow :)

Tell us about yourself. (e.g. name, age, occupation, favourite track etc.)
Michel (not Micheal :p) 44 years on this planet.
I work in the IT at the biggest employer in the Netherlands for about 18 years now and doing all kind of different things from managing servers and software and finding solutions which can work in our business.
Favorite track...don't have one. For this season I like them all.

Did you participate in other leagues? If so in which tier and how did it go?

Started with F1 racing some years ago at AOR and got infected with the AOR virus. Started PC2 when it came out and didn't stopped doing that :)

What do you hope to achieve during this season? Any rivals you want to beat?
I'm just hoping to get some nice results with great battles. My teammate (@YabbaTheHutt) would be my biggest rival ;)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
My real life name is Robert, 47 years old and living in Gothenburg, Sweden.
I'm working as a Senior Design Engineer at Volvo Cars designing body parts for the rear floor area with main focus on rear crash. Been doing this for 8 years and I'm loving my job :)
Favourite tracks is Road America, Spa and Brno and tracks like Imola, Monza and Nürburgring GP are among my least favourites.

I started at AOR in March 2016 after watching some YouTube videos on PCars1. Back then, GT3 was only 3 tiers and I was in the lower half of tier 2 and my race count for PCars is now up over 100 races in various cars. Have also done 2 seasons in F1 but I pretty much suck at that game ;)

Obviously my main focus is to beat @Michel--NL but I also hope for a good overall performance in the league. Also would be nice to see if I can beat @GohstvanHunter and @Slicker but that might be hard.
And with a new season there is new drivers to get to know which is always nice :)

Wimstradamus

AOR PS4 GT3 S12 T5 Champion
Premium Member
May 7, 2016
Wim, 36 years old Dutchie that works as security systems technician.
Got a lot of favourite tracks but Spa Francorchamp is the one that pops up first.

Pff started in AOR formula 3 renault 3.5 also did F12016 and 2017, GT3 (PC2 and AC), Endurance, Indycar.
This year i'm in GT3 s12 tier 5 and having my best season in aor ever, won my first GT3 race and with one race to go i'm leading the championship with 31 points.

As slowest in the top tier i'm not expecting anything, i may not be the fasted but hoping as it is endurance i'm more consistent and make less mistakes than my competitors.
The aim is like we do every day, beat all of them and then try to take over the world. :)

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Cameron and I am 22. Working as a care assistant for the elderly out in community for past 2.5 years. Been off work for a year following a bad motorcycle accident but returning to work from 15th.

Favourite track on PCARS2 is Spa. All time favourite is interlagos

Pff started in AOR formula 3 renault 3.5 also did F12016 and 2017, GT3 (PC2 and AC), Endurance, Indycar.
I joined GT3 S10 and F12017 S15 mid season then competed in GT3s since then and currently racing in F12018. I joined endurance league for first time last season

As slowest in the bottom tier. I'm aiming nfor better finish then I did last season. Missing Fuji so gotta make up in all other races. Ideally don't want a DNF this season.

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Hello my name is Ethan, or VSR Thomasethan, most will know me as i race predominantly in GT3 Elite. I am currently 17, soon to turn 18. I am currently studying Motorsport Engineering L2 and soon progressing onto L3 and chasing my dream job of being a race engineer. I am saving my money to buy a Honda Civic EK probably a standard EK9 cause VTEC. My favourite track is Le Mans obviously. Favourite car ever? Mazda 787B but the latest LMP2 cars are pretty cool too.

This is my first season in the endurance league, but I've done 3 seasons of GT3 now all in Elite, and they've been average but i'm aiming to do better i just need a break from GT3 hence my move into endurance.

From testing in TT, and evaluation i am aiming for a top 3 this season, maybe even challenge for the title, i'm feeling very confident going into this and I will be doing a lot of training to do even better than i am now. Not got any rivals yet.

The_Kaiser-MSc

5 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hi, my name is Daniele, I am 29 years old and I am a farmer, I currently work at my small family business but I am studying to go back to work in court. My favorite circuits are Mugello and Mount Panorama but of this tournament I like Spa and Silverstone.

I have been an active driver on AOR since January 2018 and have participated in 4 championships, always at the highest level possible. I debuted on Ginetta Junior40, the tournament that has remained in my heart (and with the craziest ending ever experienced lol). Later I participated in the LMP2 TEC Endurance S2, the S3 IndyCar and finally the RX LITES League. I am currently competing in the last 4 GT3 races since up until a few weeks I had the idea of taking part in the S13 GT3 but the fascination and driving pleasure of the LMP2 made me change my mind again and here I am, ready for this interesting Endurance challenge S4.

I have no particular goals, I'm really happy to be back on the team with @Dennis_Meisner . Also for this reason I will commit myself to my best abilities to get good results, so I hope to win some races but it will be really hard considering that there are 4-5 guys here really fast.

Good luck and fun to all!

Last edited:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
  • name's richard, 59, from the isle of wight uk, i cut grass to pay for my broadband and ps+
  • just completing my third season in gt3s tier 3 (also ran in season 3 endurance, finished 4th (i think :unsure:)
  • having failed to reach tier 1, i can only hope that i'll be fighting for wins. rivals? the lot of you - obviously ;)

Last edited:

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
Name: Paolo, 49 yo :p , Italian, working (at home) for a small translation agency (ITA-ENG-RUS)
Favourite track: Daytona Road for this season, Favourite cars: GT3, GTE
Other leagues: Endurance S3 (GTE class T1) was my first champ on AOR and I won it (with a bit of luck), now ending GT3 S12 Tier 2 (maybe a final podium position)
What do I hope to achieve during this season? Podium is always my target
Rivals? other italian drivers of course :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Hey everyone my name is Jarryd brandon Vermeulen, from South Africa currently living in Doha Qatar. I am 26 years old currently back at studying.

Currently I am in tier 1 gt3 and my season has not been great but looking forward to endurance as this is my best format. 1st time driving these cars and very encouraged by my pace so far.

My goals are for wins and top 3 this season and my main goal is to challenge for the title and in doing so ill see where I end up. sadly im going to miss 2 races due to holiday so hope I can have really good results before that.

I hope to have rivals and have close racing over the season. :p

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
My first name is Joel. I'm 57. Working at Fujitsu as an software developer. Living in Finland at Helsinki.

This season will be harder to win championship than last season but I'll go for it.

I like lot of tracks in PC2 but maybe Sarthe is my favorit.

Last edited:

de-thomas

F1 Race Winner
Jan 20, 2017
My name is Thomas, just (or three months already :eek:) turned 20 and I live in Rotterdam, Netherlands. I'm still a student atm. Not sure about my favourite track to be honest. Think on this game it's gotta be Long Beach. I like most street tracks actually.

My first AOR league was on F1 2017 season 14 when I was in F5. In that league I recorded my only league win to date (in Malaysia) but it's time to add a few more to that :p. Since then I did F1 in season 15 (F4), 16 (F5) and soon 17.
Also joined GT3 back in season 9 when I was in tier 2. Was pretty much at the back and for seasons 10 and 11 I was in tier 3 and scored a few podiums. Now in season 12 I got relegated to tier 4 :p but I still enjoy it of course. Afraid I'm gonna be missing next season though :(

Just finish all the races, be consistent and as fast as possible and then see where I end up :)

Marcos Moutinho

GP2 1st Driver
Dec 8, 2014
Name: Marcos
Favourite track: all tracks but city track i like a most. Favourite cars: GT3, GTE and turismo Cars
Other leagues: GT3 league and Indy car
What do I hope to achieve during this season? Do it muito best os a gold for mi improve my drive and and up my Pace os my chalenge
Rivals? Have a good friends here but my danger rival is myself
I wich a good season for all and have fun chears

siddharth953

Formula 4 Test Driver
Mar 6, 2019
I am siddharth , 18 , living in northern India. Currently at the end of year 12 and on my way to become a commercial pilot. I have spent countless hours driving down the mulsanne straight so definitely Circuit de la Sarthe will be my favourite. This is my first league as i've just joined AOR a couple of weeks back. Didn't have the greatest practise races and hoping to get over that in my first season making sure doing lots of practice for combatting the tyre wear and the perfect setup, and hopefully not bump into anyone anymore.

Wishing all a fun and competitive season.

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
  • Tell us about yourself. Hi my names Frank, 57 (58 Thursday) My wife and I have 5 great kids (2 sets of twins) and 11 grandkids and will be married 40yrs in May. I started racing on the Xbox with Forza. I'm an inspector at a local engineering company.
  • Did you participate in other leagues? Yes, 5 seasons in GT3's (8,9,10,11 & 12) This is my 2nd season in Endurance. Also have our own Facebook Sunday night league.
  • What do you hope to achieve during this season. To have a good clean race with who ever is around me. If I finish with drivers behind me, then that's a bonus.

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018
Im Dennis from Denmark. 37 years old. I have had some major work accident which means I’ve been home “sick” for about 1.5 years now.
Favorite track... That will depend on the carclass I’ll say - Long Beach, Bathurst are among my all time favorite.

I’ve done some GT3 earlier here, loads of bad luck over a season -
But made it to be team champion. But the one I look back at are the endurance S2 where I accomplished with @The_Kaiser-MSc to become Champions - and been my best league ever, and thrilled as well as proud to run another season by his side.

I’m hoping to do top 5 in general, but I’ll take it as it comes. Main goal are to complete all races.
Nope not a single rival, or all are rivals - depends on how you see it.

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
My real name is Robert and live in the Netherlands, i am an Medical Technician (i fix medical equipment, whom are broken by nurses...). Besides that i fancy to, work some electronic magic myself with ie. buttonboxes and Arduino projects.

My favourite track would be SPA and LeMans
GT3

S11, Tier 5, i was 3rd overall (felt like 1st place, as 1 and 2 where nowhere to be found...)
S12, Tier 5, i was 10th overall, was struggling with the Merc AMG and with reconstructioning our home, i switched back to the Lambo who fits me better for now / then.

Endurance
And i have competed in the S3 Endurance series, but at that time, i didn't fancy it, as i was struggling to keep up. Hopefully it all goes better with the LMP2 cars
My wish would be to be competative, and have some nice racing activity's. It doesnt matter for me weather its in the front, midst of rear of the pack. As long as it is giving me somthing to go / fight for.

My biggest rivals to beat are Concentration and Consistency, these two B!tches are real nice to beat...