PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Evaluation race 2 05-04-2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Evaluation race 2 05-04-2019

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
soo it disconnected me from the server lobby ..my Internets fine :( ... i feel like such an ass i am very grateful for the chance to run with you boys ..i have been on all day not once have i been disconnected there was absolutely nothing more i could have done more to continue running in the race ... Qualified 10th had the pace to keep with the top 7-8 racers who qualified ahead such a shame .. i apoligise so disappointing i really was looking forward to the experience

Last edited:
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
soo it disconnected me from the server lobby ..my Internets fine :( ... i feel like such an ass i am very grateful for the chance to run with you boys ..i have been on all day not once have i been disconnected there was absolutely nothing more i could have done more to continue running in the race ... Qualified 10th had the pace to keep with the top 7-8 racers who qualified ahead such a shame .. i apoligise so disappointing i really was looking forward to the experience
You did your best and because you disconnected doesn't mean you will not be placed ;)

Golzy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 20, 2017
@bax Close at the end there mate!!!!

The guy in front of me on the formation lap started on the wrong side of the track.

For some reason my pit crew didnt change tyres in 2nd pit stop and was running normal fuel economy in the middle stint!

Agree @VSR Thomasethan I nearly got taken out by a dangerous rejoin by someone i was lapping.

Leck3000

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 11, 2019
Wow I hope I’m not judged on the performance! Oh wait damn it!! I can do better honest. Just haven’t the time to practice and took a wild guess at a setup.

My apologies if I caused anyone any issues, I tried to adhere to the blue flags as best I could.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@jam_my21 @VSR Thomasethan @scld1808 @Marcos Moutinho @Jelmer_NL03 @papano92 @Jarryd Vermeulen @GTPL_Plotnik @Golzy @Matthew010383 @bax @RRacerF4N @biba99 @Slicker @GohstvanHunter

Wanted to say the race is 2 hours and not like some of you thought it would be 2 minutes. You don't need to decide it in the first lap ;)
Also for the backmarkers...when you are getting lapped it should be nice if you let the car pass.
This post is about multi-class but it is describing how you let an faster car pass you.
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/unwritten-rules-of-multi-class-racing.41989/

Reactions: GTPL_Plotnik

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Does this mean i can't be placed?
You did an rage quit and if we don't like one thing, then it is rage quitting. Let that be an warning ;)
The races are 2 hours long and you need to be sure if you want to do that and hold on to the end.

Reactions: GTPL_Plotnik

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Wow I hope I’m not judged on the performance! Oh wait damn it!! I can do better honest. Just haven’t the time to practice and took a wild guess at a setup.

My apologies if I caused anyone any issues, I tried to adhere to the blue flags as best I could.
No worries guys! Disconnections are a plague but there really isn't that much anyone can do. It sucks but it is what it is.

And the point of the eval race is to get a better understanding on you pace and race craft so we can place you correctly, so none of you are out just because of dsc or spinning :)

papano92

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 19, 2018
come on guys blue flags. Realy I got taken out from a backmarker then another guy blockd me 3 - 4 times before I lap him like we were batling for position. Another one was holding the racing line till he spun infront of me. If there was damage on I should have pit for repairs 2 times because of backmarkers

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Results from lobby 2:

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
My race was okay and had a strange moment where my car just snapped on me and put me to 3rd but then after that I was back to normal and happy with the win and looking forward the season alot.

Back markers tonight were not great but I hope it gets better when the season starts. Actually needs to.

Alot of guys dropped out last week and as well tonight.. some for reasons out of their control and others it seemed just quit. This doesn't look great and we must give race seats to the guys who are committed to finishing the race regardless if they the quickest or not. After last season in the endurance league it was hurt badly because of this and I hope this season we give the race seats to committed drivers 1st and 2nd we look at overall pace.

This is just my view and I'm not telling the cods what or how they must run this league. I just want a better season than the last endurance league which was in no other words a **** show.

However I look forward to this season and racing with all of you. :p

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
No worries guys! Disconnections are a plague but there really isn't that much anyone can do. It sucks but it is what it is.

And the point of the eval race is to get a better understanding on you pace and race craft so we can place you correctly, so none of you are out just because of dsc or spinning :)
Absolutely i am more gutted i did not get much in the way of laps or experience i still learned a lot from my 6-7 laps .. My First start went tits up but i will learn from it my heart did not settle till lap 5 lol .. thanks again for understanding the issues and thank for letting me run with you guys ... your all VERY quick felt like i could battle with bottom half of the field so thats encouraging .. i love the hole set up .. Congrads to everyone who took part