PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Evaluation race 2 05-04-2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Evaluation race 2 05-04-2019

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Absolutely i am more gutted i did not get much in the way of laps or experience i still learned a lot from my 6-7 laps .. My First start went tits up but i will learn from it my heart did not settle till lap 5 lol .. thanks again for understanding the issues and thank for letting me run with you guys ... your all VERY quick felt like i could battle with bottom half of the field so thats encouraging .. i love the hole set up
And there will be lots of opportunities to practise with other drivers and that can be a big help. Most here is very friendly and helpful and I'm sure that you will learn a lot over the season :)

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
Wanted to say the race is 2 hours and not like some of you thought it would be 2 minutes. You don't need to decide it in the first lap ;)
Yep... I was a little bit too violent during first laps... mainly because there were no damage... sorry... IT WILL NOT HAPPEN during the champ ;)

@bax Close at the end there mate!!!!
For some reason my pit crew didnt change tyres in 2nd pit stop and was running normal fuel economy in the middle stint!
Lot of fun really, last lap was pure fire :p
Maybe you were lucky they did not change your tires because I did not too.... 15s saved

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
@bax Good to see you back and doing another season here. Look forward to racing again with you ;)

• Happy
Reactions: bax

Golzy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 20, 2017
Lot of fun really, last lap was pure fire :p
Maybe you were lucky they did not change your tires because I did not too.... 15s saved
[/QUOTE]

Nah I needed new tyres. I was really searching for grip last 10 laps. I wasnt taking care of them in the middle stint because I pushing expexting them to be changed and not realising engine was on normal fuel mode . Could just see you getting bigger and bigger in my mirrors.

• Funny

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
sorry i had to retire - very sore eyes, couldn't keep them open, so got very scrappy and a danger to myself and others - couldn't improve on my tt either so tier 2 for me, i reckon :cry:

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Tonights Race.
Eventful to say the least. Hope Driving standards improve for the season for you guys. That was some pritty shambolic driving from some. Shame to see so many dropout (n) and disappear from lobby. Race Standards NEED to improve from a few . AOR Wont put up with it for long. Thought id seen it all . Disappointing. :( Blue Flags ! Wow :ROFLMAO: !Most incidents are on the Stream .

Last edited:

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Good race guys, definitely tier 1 there's super quick drivers. Anyway I did my best trying to avoid mistakes. I have a lot to learn about racecraft in endurance (tyres, fuel strategy) but it's fun. :)

pd: imposible to follow close other car, the lack of downforce is massive. In the other hand the slipstrean gain it's quite big. Long straights are the overtaking points in this champ I think (y)

Jelmer_NL03

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 24, 2017
You did an rage quit and if we don't like one thing, then it is rage quitting. Let that be an warning ;)
The races are 2 hours long and you need to be sure if you want to do that and hold on to the end.
I spun 4 timea in the same corner and the last time i did it infront of somebody and he hit me so decided to retire

• Funny

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
In the beginning i got tapped by some and got bounced off track. An during the race my rear caught up on me quite often, dropping me back every time. So finished up at the back.

Fine with that as i put the must of the time in the TT and running GT3 races ( hint start evaluation races after GT3 ends?)

But when i commit myself to do this and then i finish the race regardless how the race develops by spins and incidents.

There's also no fun for drivers who are putting there best in and ie. finish 8th. but also last due to dropouts. So then you also dont get the thrill of getting back in to the game.

In my opinion, When you start, you'll finish, unless your car isnt mechanical able to finish.

Otherwise you shouldnt enter any race at all