PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Time Trial Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance League S4 - Time Trial Thread

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
i am aware i need to post a time .. i am just in the 30s atm playing around with setups 27-28's seem so out of reach .. i will continue to plug some times and post my fastest Asap

so just a quick update i now no why i was soo much slower turns out i was in the wrong car i saw nissan and assumed i was in the right car ...Wrong {facepalm) ..Lap time coming soon

Last edited:

NEILY84

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2016
not a fan of the track but way off the times you guys are doing but here for the fun of it 1.30.660

• Informative
Reactions: Michel--NL

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
May be able to find a second but nothing more as still getting used to oversteer of this car. Sector 3 is my downhall as can brake and turn in S1 AND S2 but as soon as I hit S3. Loosing 1-2 seconds.

Will have another try some point this week before sign up closes

Attachments

• Informative

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
May be able to find a second but nothing more as still getting used to oversteer of this car. Sector 3 is my downhall as can brake and turn in S1 AND S2 but as soon as I hit S3. Loosing 1-2 seconds.

Will have another try some point this week before sign up closes
Ditto Dude ...it seems when coming into the last sector the tires give up totally over heating ... i have managed to set more or less the same time but i just no i can go soo much faster still playing with setups will post my time tomorrow if i can not improve it ... Lotta Love Guys ... Drive Flat-out i mean Safely

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Gamertag/ID: RSlicker
Lap Time Fuji gp: 1:29.094

best for now - :unsure:will try find some more time by friday

• Informative