PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 5 - Announcement

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
INFO:
As you have seen, the interest for Endurance racing on Saturdays is very low. 15 drivers is too low to start a full league with so we have decided to stop sign up for the "Saturday league". Instead we will start sign up for a "Friday" league tomorrow and hope that it will get more interest. This will mean that the new sign up/TT will end on Friday 4 October and season would then start Friday 11 October. This also means that the Eval race on Saturday is postponed, new dates will be added tomorrow.

Those that have signed up for Saturday and want to sign up for Friday; just post in the new sign up that you're in (we already got all info so no need to post it again). The same goes for TT's already posted!

Very sorry that we have to do this. I would like to appologise to those that have signed up for Saturday and can't do Fridays (like me) but 15 people is not enough for a full season. I hope you understand.

• Informative
Reactions: BDG_Geo and Noxvi

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
INFO:
As you have seen, the interest for Endurance racing on Saturdays is very low. 15 drivers is too low to start a full league with so we have decided to stop sign up for the "Saturday league". Instead we will start sign up for a "Friday" league tomorrow and hope that it will get more interest. This will mean that the new sign up/TT will end on Friday 4 October and season would then start Friday 11 October. This also means that the Eval race on Saturday is postponed, new dates will be added tomorrow.

Those that have signed up for Saturday and want to sign up for Friday; just post in the new sign up that you're in (we already got all info so no need to post it again). The same goes for TT's already posted!

Very sorry that we have to do this. I would like to appologise to those that have signed up for Saturday and can't do Fridays (like me) but 15 people is not enough for a full season. I hope you understand.

Seems fair, but there also is a lack of interest in this league a lot more people voted for Saturday than they signed up I think.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Seems fair, but there also is a lack of interest in this league a lot more people voted for Saturday than they signed up I think.
Last round of S4 saw 22 drivers take part (10+12) and hopefully we will get a full tier and some reserves.

Reactions: Noxvi

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Will the calender be updated with the new dates of races? Just so I can work out if I can take part
It's simple really. The first race will be on 11 October and then a race every 2nd week. If you take todays calendar, scrap round ones date, you have the dates except they are one day earlier. So first race 11 October and last race will be 6 March. New calendar will be up tonight!

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
maybe only some adjustement in the xmas period
It's possible to have a race on 20 December but I'm unsure if people have time. Might be a busy period with x-mas (cleaning, travelling, shopping etc). This is why we didn't have it in for Saturday but maybe we could have it on Friday.

Reactions: BDG_Geo

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Going by the new calender dates I miss the first 4 races and possibly round 5. So signing up for the whole season doesn't look good however I might do the time trial etc and sign up at a later date to be a reserve from round 5 onwards if that's okay?

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Going by the new calender dates I miss the first 4 races and possibly round 5. So signing up for the whole season doesn't look good however I might do the time trial etc and sign up at a later date to be a reserve from round 5 onwards if that's okay?
We usually take on new drivers up to round 7. The only thing is that with a late sign up, we can't guarantee that you get a permanent spot. But you're free to sign up when you feel that you can :)

Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

GP2 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Tht would be good mate...hopefully u can still test with us :)

HRacingGreen

S12 AOR PS4 GP2 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2015
Friday is fine, not ideal, but fine. Looking forward to this, although I did just start practicing Silverstone for saturday and now it's all for nought!!

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Friday is fine, not ideal, but fine. Looking forward to this, although I did just start practicing Silverstone for saturday and now it's all for nought!!
Shouldn't be a problem since you will do a eval race anyway, just on a different day ;)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
@VSR Davidben
@llllllllixlill
@Archil
@igor55
@Jarryd Vermeulen
@joshualuke1993
@Martynvr
@Mildenman27
@MrKaczalski
@Pretender
@PS_Scooby555
@scld1808
@thegooney1
@Tobias Daytona SRT
@VP_Kamikazee
@VP_SirRacealot
@VSR Thomasethan
@Barker95
@Big-Kid-Daddy
@Boniface-8
@boofon
@Camo_C
@danjbirch
@ALE2293
@flatspunout
@Golzy
@Marcos Moutinho
@Nene
@pcsolima
@Prehn
@SBOODIFOU73
@robnoxious9000
@SCHWANTZ3493
@itsPT
@MattDarvs
@Chickano
@PRG_FrankForest
@robsterf1
@Stew G
@biba99
@de-thomas
@Slicker
@NICK-NITRO
@planettoon
@Jannutz
@chri_s95
@Matthew010383
@dray6181
@Errol_P
@GohstvanHunter
@Jeroen81
@Khaled77
@Killg0re NL
@Klangan
@neonostra
@Tom harper
@Tomji_
@Xiee
@NGR_EnvoyXtreme
@Felix de forsini
@Andy81287
@Archie619
@blackd0g
@colephelps-la2
@Fred Ogega
@Jonatavs96
@Klisarov
@luckynumber72
@Manx57
@Mhill
@MISFITmusicINC
@RRacer
@stevewf1
@ValSpeed
@Wimstradamus
@YabbaTheHutt
@FOGGY #7
@SebsterSJ
@weal77
@mcwolfman
@McKinda
@Mr_Masnot70
@vectro666
@VSR_Neptune
@Hemo444ever
@Noxvi
@FSR_PHIL66
@Chechum
@Meester_Bond_WHG
@Traels
@FN-LEW187
@Brufro
@AniHu
@DirtenDK
@ESR_InFect
@ESR_theschmid
@TheGreekFreak
@Ryan Foster
@Foffy53
@Ayresii1995
@JR-Lock-N-Load
@Torresturon
@Czert82
@Tin32
@MATARANG
@bax
@ESR_MimTurbo
@BenGMan
@Sergios88
@BDG_Geo
@Gazza
@Ollie_D631
@jam_my21
@oo7_pROF3SSIONAL
@jornzoet
@JeanKhury
@CmcD
@VP_Camerz
@Kingma
@GUNNERGAMBLE
@Lanzellotti Minardi
@Nimbis
@kam
@Hansmeiser
@Jimski78
@Leck3000
@HART-Holleben
@ALelle
@The_Kaiser-MSc
@kovy34
@VuNcE13
@Essa.Racing
@BMTM_Shifter
@Pocoyoporsch
@Freggel
@A.O.R Evildragon
@Jan_Rosberg
@Billiejoe97g
@Will Friedmann
@papano92
@danielofifi
@Matt Jordan
@Fot79
@AJ_CLEGG97
@JamieChristie89
@haddi38
@FERDOBOSS_F1
@siddharth953
@Sean coull
@Yuzu4nm
@Bauwie
@frabiond
@Sphyro
@Francesco Petrillo
@Mark1607
@Klaasbaas
@jorisem
@SB45
@Manx-Dan
@Jimminel
@TcarebearL96B
and @Michel--NL !!

new sign up thread is open

if you have already posted in previous sign up, please just post yes or no in new thread - thank you all for your patience - looking forward to a great season