PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 5 - Evaluation Race 1 - 17 January 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 5 - Evaluation Race 1 - 17 January 2020

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Jetix58

Junior Karter
Mar 2, 2019
I’m sorry guys but during the second pitstop the game changed me the driver, really i don’t know how and why.
So I had to do one lap whitout any type of control of the car to pit again to fix this problem and I want to say sorry to the drivers who were unfortunately behind me.

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
I’m sorry guys but during the second pitstop the game changed me the driver, really i don’t know how and why.
So I had to do one lap whitout any type of control of the car to pit again to fix this problem and I want to say sorry to the drivers who were unfortunately behind me.
Wondered what happened to you. Good race mate and soild pace.

• Agree
Reactions: Slicker

Ayresii1995

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 13, 2018
Very lonely race!! Tried hards for 2 stints and wow are they bad! Setup tweaks definitely are necessary to make them work

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Thanks mate. by the 2nd hour I started to trust the car. Got plenty of time now before the first race to properly get to grips with it
yeah, you had good pace later on