PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 5 - Evaluation Race 2 - 31 January 2020 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 5 - Evaluation Race 2 - 31 January 2020

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
i'll have a silverstone practice session up tonight 7:00uk - thumbs up for invite

Reactions: Cleeke

Cleeke

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 3, 2019
Small problem for me, my potentiometer from my gaspedal is almost broken.
My throttle keeps blipping when i'm off throttle.
I have cleaned it, blow on it with air, punched and kicked it. Nothing seems to help.
So i order new pedals tonight and hoping to get them by friday.
If not, i wont be so fast as i can, but i will do my best.

• Sad
Reactions: BDG_Geo and Slicker

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Can i do this please @Slicker ?
I see its nearly a full lobby so if theres drivers that need to do it they can as i believe i dont have to do it?i dont know if thats correct but if so..its not an issue giving up my spot :)

• Informative
Reactions: Slicker

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
I forgot to ask @Slicker if there was a way i could see the weather settings etc for spain?i was looking but wasnt sure if i could :)

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Don't understand the logic of signing up, and then not posting a TT or and not signing up to EVA races which is mandatory for you to have seat. Sounds like a waste of time for the drivers and cods. If you want to race in this series, sign up and show you are active, if not then don't bother signing up so people who are can have a seat in the season, we are tight on a numbers and quite frankly ignoring instructions and requests and bone idleness doesn't belong here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slicker