AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 5This thread contains general information about the AOR Endurance League, such as the league structure, assist restrictions and lobby settings.
● Amount of leagues: We run a set amount of leagues, depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: Driver placements will be based mainly on their Time Trial and evaluation race results, amongst other factors. All new drivers will be asked to complete a time trial lap and take part in one evaluation race before we can place them into an appropriate league.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Race: 2 hours / 2.4 / 3 hours
● Race day: Friday
● Event start: 7:30PM (UK time)
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Opens: Thursday 9 January 2020
● Evaluation races: Friday 17 and Friday 31 January 2020
● Sign-Up Closes: Friday 31 January 2020
● Time Trial Closes: Saturday 2 February 2020 at 11:00 PM UK time
● Driver Placement: Monday 3 February 2020
● Car Selection Begins: Monday 3 February 2020
● Season Begins: Friday 7 February 2020
● Season Ends: Friday 12 June 2020
● Season duration: Race every second week for a total of 10 races.
● Sign Up
● Race Calendar
● League Rules
Below you will find more detailed info about the league. Click the links below or scroll down to get to a specific part of the thread.
● Overview on driver placements and how the league tiers are built up.
● Overview of what assists are available to use in each league tier.
● Overview of the lobby settings that will be applied for the league races.
Livery Selection and Team Registration
● Available cars + Assists.
● Info on the Car Selection and Team Registration process.
● Driver's Championship scoring.
● Team's Championship scoring.
● Guidelines for how to deal with disconnections and mass disconnections.
Who to contact
● Overview of the members involved with running the PS4 Endurance leagues.
Last edited by a moderator: