Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
AOR PS4 Endurance League Season 5
This is the Sign-Up thread for the AOR Endurace League Season 5, on Project CARS 2 for PS4! We hope that you have some fun racing this season
Current Sign-Up Status:
Sign-Ups are now OPEN for this league.
● League Information
● League Rules
● Race Calendar
● Race day: Friday
● Event start: 7:30pm (UK time)
● Sign-Up & Time Trial Opens: Thursday 9 January 2020
● Evaluation races: Friday 17 and Friday 31 January 2020
● Sign-Up Closes: Friday 31 January 2020
● Time Trial Closes: Saturday 1 February 2020 at 11:00 PM UK time
● Driver Placement: Monday 3 February 2020
● Car Selection Begins: Monday 3 February 2020
● Season Begins: Friday 7 February 2020
● Season Ends: Friday 12 June 2020
● Season duration: Race every second week for a total of 10 races.
General League Info:
● League Setup: Drivers will be placed in a tiered structure, with faster drivers in the highest tiers and slower drivers in the lower tiers.
● Driver Placements: All drivers will have to do a Time Trial lap at Fuji GP plus an Evaluation Race in order to be placed.
Anyone is free to sign up, as long as you have never been blacklisted from previous AOR Project CARS Leagues.
Only sign up if you are willing to attend all races. We are going to use the same rules as for the GT3 leagues and that means that we are strict with the rules for no-show and disconnects from the sessions. Please read the rules about participation.
You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season!
● you intend to be active on the forum!
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer!
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
- Can you race regularly on Friday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Have you read and understood the rules regarding Manual Rolling Start? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
- Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
- Speedtest Result: [Test your connection towards Vodafone London UK server at www.speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms. Upload of 2Mbps and Download of 4Mbps required]
Speed test example, target server on the bottom right needs to be Vodafone London UK server.
All New Drivers will need to complete the Time Trial event, as well as one mandatory evaluation race before being placed in the leagues.
● Time Trials
● Evaluation Race Info
Drivers who have signed up to the league will be added to the list below.