- Sep 11, 2016
Social re-run - 2.4 Hours of Le Mans Circuit
With the mass disconnect from the league race we had the idea to do an social event when the season is over. Well the season is almost over with one race to go.
So here it is the "social re-run" for the 2.4 Hours of Le Mans
This race is for the players who made it through the end off the Endurance Season 4.
Do we get two full lobbies? No, because we don't have enough players. What to do? It is an 2.4 hour race and do want to finish this with 8 people? No.
We came up with this and it's sort of rewarding systems of your attendance and if you finished the race and in what position, based on the last 9 races. Race 10 will not count.
Numbers 1 to 16 are placed for the race. If you don't want the spot then please tell us, then number 17 is having the first free spot. For everyone from 1 to 28 please tell us if you are going to attend the race or that you are not going to attend the race. We still are trying to get two lobbies, but that all depends on how many players we have.
We need you'r answer before Thursday 22 August.
● Date: Friday 30 August 2019
● Lobby opens: 7:15pm UK-time
● Event starts: 7:30pm UK-time
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race: 2 hours 25 minutes (formation lap included)
- Date: 15 June 2019
- Qualifying time: 14:00
- Race start time: 15:00
Manual Rolling Start Information:
● Formation Point:
● Acceleration Zone:
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Once the leader of the single file train has pulled away, they can accelerate up to a speed of 124mph/200kph and will then maintain that throughout the lap, slowing down clearly and gradually for any corners that require slower speeds, and then accelerating up to the limit of 124mph/200kph. The rest of the drivers in the train are to follow the leader around the lap, sticking to a similar pace and maintaining safe distances to drivers around them for tyre and braking warming.
● At the formation point, the leader will slow down to 50mph/80kph and the 2nd placed driver, will pull alongside to form a second train. Pole will ALWAYS start on the side where he can defend the inside to first corner.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the Tier Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
= can do
= can not make it
= not sure
- @Jarryd Vermeulen
- @VSR Thomasethan
- @Fred Ogega
- @Killg0re NL
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar