PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Social re-run - Le Mans 24H Circuit - 30.08.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Social re-run - Le Mans 24H Circuit - 30.08.19 @7.30pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Reactions: FOGGY #7

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Oops sorry think I missed it. Any one else I missed for tonight?
Don't think so. I counted to 10 sure and 2 not sure the other night. But that was without Foggy...

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
hi @Michel--NL my misses is very ill were off to get her checked out ... should be back with plenty of time i do still want to race tho just probley wont have much practice just dont no whats happening atm .. but 100% want to race

• Informative
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
hi @Michel--NL my misses is very ill were off to get her checked out ... should be back with plenty of time i do still want to race tho just probley wont have much practice just dont no whats happening atm .. but 100% want to race
I'll send you an invite and should you not turn up, I know why.

Best wishes to your misses (y)

• Friendly
Reactions: BDG_Geo and Slicker

Jarryd Vermeulen

2 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Here is an idea... how about we makes this a reverse grid and skip quali. :p

We can do that based on who was in what tier and the position they finished in the championship to do the grid.

Example. Take me I'll start at the back because I finished the highest of the tier 1 drivers and jam will be 2nd last and Ethan 3rd last and matt 4th last and then wim 5th last.

And then the tier 2 drivers are done on the same format to form the grid.
Just a thought

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Here is an idea... how about we makes this a reverse grid and skip quali. :p

We can do that based on who was in what tier and the position they finished in the championship to do the grid.

Example. Take me I'll start at the back because I finished the highest of the tier 1 drivers and jam will be 2nd last and Ethan 3rd last and matt 4th last and then wim 5th last.

And then the tier 2 drivers are done on the same format to form the grid.
Just a thought
i'm good with that - it was reversed grid originally

Reactions: BDG_Geo

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
i'm good with that - it was reversed grid originally
So are we doing what @Jarryd Vermeulen has suggested or sticking with qualifying?
I have no problem with it...but @YabbaTheHutt is the host for this session, so it will be him who will decide what it's going to be :)

Should look something like this. Placed @FOGGY #7 in the middle.

View attachment 93991
Why not? Could be fun for some like me that haven't done any practise yet ;)
Will create a PSN chat and send the starting order there after dinner.

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 1st Driver
Mar 27, 2019
i have never Quit a AoR race in my time here But tonight ..i had min time to practice i was 8 seconds off the pace .. i was more a danger to you boys on track and i had already had some hairy moments ... thank you @YabbaTheHutt & @Michel--NL for including me in this and for your understanding over my wife's personal issues today ... sorry again to slicker + Geo ... totally misjudged the brakes under the draft sorry @Slicker you would have been fighting for 1st if it was not for me ... @BDG_Geo i was totally caught out as i was rapid in the last few chicanes i am so glad you both are still running .. Again sorry lads last thing i wanted to do was ruin anyone's race

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
40mins left DSC.... internet just went off for a brief moment then came back on, disappointing with a potential podium. @Jarryd Vermeulen at the start reason why i hit my brakes so hard was my cat, he jumped onto my desk, sounds like an excuse i know but i couldn't see where i was going and just hit the brakes, apologies man