PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Social re-run - Le Mans 24H Circuit - 30.08.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Social re-run - Le Mans 24H Circuit - 30.08.19 @7.30pm UK time

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
40mins left DSC.... internet just went off for a brief moment then came back on, disappointing with a potential podium. @Jarryd Vermeulen at the start reason why i hit my brakes so hard was my cat, he jumped onto my desk, sounds like an excuse i know but i couldn't see where i was going and just hit the brakes, apologies man
No worries about it. I did wonder why you did that haha.. but my race went from bad to worse then in the pitstop went into self drive mode. Such a shame we both ended up out of the race.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
No worries about it. I did wonder why you did that haha.. but my race went from bad to worse then in the pitstop went into self drive mode. Such a shame we both ended up out of the race.
Really hope they do something like this again, cause it was unfortunate some people left and obviously the mishaps we had but the cars felt brilliant, much better than the last time we raced here, so that's given me some more confidence in these cars if we are using them for S5

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
Really hope they do something like this again, cause it was unfortunate some people left and obviously the mishaps we had but the cars felt brilliant, much better than the last time we raced here, so that's given me some more confidence in these cars if we are using them for S5
I was hoping for a restart cause I was really keen to drive at this track. Such a shame things ended like they did!!! For me these cars are really fun to drive so hope we are using them again. That's my opinion.

pasha.proton

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T3 Champion
Apr 11, 2019
Guys, thanks for the race. I really enjoyed. 2nd place it's my the best result in the AOR community races.

@Slicker thank you for one of the best fight! You pushed me in the back a couple of times and I think you did get damage to the front of your car :)

@Jarryd Vermeulen, @VSR Thomasethan I know that sh*t happens, you can disconnected or your wheel / pedals stops working. All these things were happens to me during the season, BUT! I never disturb guys in the PSN chat during the race! We should not type messages while other guys are racing, at least it's not polite.

@jam_my21 my congratulation! You was freaky fast! I'm not sure what kind of drugs you used before the race :) but your speed it other league. I think we all were like GT3 compare to your LMP2 :D

Have a nice weekends!

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
@Slicker thank you for one of the best fight! You pushed me in the back a couple of times and I think you did get damage to the front of your car :)
yeah, great battle - you did catch me out a couple of times in the chicanes - you obviously had less wing than me, and i was braking later and deeper than you, but no damage for me (only damage i got was 2 points on front when @JR-Lock-N-Load hit me up the rs o_O ) - just gutted that @jam_my21 wanted another lap after i worked my nuts off getting past you :(

deserved win @jam_my21 great pace

Last edited:

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Wouldn't mind doing this again ;) with a full grid and some more practice.
Crashed x2 . Aero damage for all of the first stint. Pace was ok'ish , but spent to much time in the pits. A very lonely race after Disconnections - Retired lap 32. Good fun in the early stages (y)

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
I started this race keep in mind what happenned in series race (to me) and pick up more pace lap after lap. Nice battle few laps (1st stint) with @pasha.proton as everytime I pass you I made some mistake and you got lead back. That was kind of fun.
After 1st pitstop I got lead and then rest of race was kind of lonely as there was no one to race against. Only target was get fast and consistant laps in as my target was to make 40 laps. Crossed finish line just 4s left to start last lap.
Thanks to @YabbaTheHutt & @Michel--NL to made this race possible!

Last edited:

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Guy's (y);)