PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 1 - ROUND 10 (FINALE) - Spa-Francorchamps - 16.08.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 1 - ROUND 10 (FINALE) - Spa-Francorchamps - 16.08.19 @7.30pm UK time

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Car felt planted, times not great but car was good. Going into Eau Rouge took my eye off road looking at times.........boom.....hit the Glitchy Wall......100% engine damage. Congrats to @The_Kaiser-MSc on becoming S4 Champion and also to everyone else this season.
A big thanks to @Matthew010383 for hosting our lobby.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
guys - i have a question - would anyone object to us adding a dlc track to season 5? mugello is an awesome circuit which always gives great racing - if we put it towards the end of the season, that would give everyone time to buy the dlc if you haven't already got it.

please 'agree' or 'disagree' to this post - thank you

Last edited:

Matthew010383

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 10, 2018
guys - i have a question - would anyone object to us adding a dlc track to season 4? mugello is an awesome circuit which always gives great racing - if we put it towards the end of the season, that would give everyone time to buy the dlc if you haven't already got it.

please 'agree' or 'disagree' to this post - thank you
I would say bring it on. Oh and i think you mean season 5;)

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
The story of my race was a lonely story but P4 was the best I could get. Was not the way I wanted to end the season off but in the end I'm happy I could finish the race on the road.

Congrats to the podium guys well done!!! Great result there lads!!!

To @The_Kaiser-MSc what a season it has been. You deserve the title and you have been fantastic my friend. You have pushed me to limits I didnt think I had and you pushed me to find weaknesses I thought I didnt have as well. You have made me a better driver this season. But the most important thing I take from this season is that I made a friend along the way so Thank you and I'll see you soon on track my friend!!:giggle:

To @Golzy My team mate and good friend!! We set out with the objective to win the team championship and we did!!! This season has had its ups and downs for you but overall I think you can be proud of P3 in the championship in your 1st endurance season. Mate it has been a pleasure to race with you this season and to be champions fills with me pride. So thank you for everything mate from the practises and to race days I could not be where I am without your support.:p

My next mention is to my good friend @Matthew010383 you have had a good season with consistent results and I think you can be happy with what you achieved this season. I think next season can only be better and you can only go higher. I just want to say thank you for every practise session we did this season and they were alot;):ROFLMAO: you played a big role in my results and season I had. So once again thank you I really appreciate everything you did and the time we spent together!!!

@Slicker I would just like to take this time to thank you as well for the practise sessions where we all could see every ones pace etc. Those sessions were very important for providing me with good information that I needed.thank you so very much!!!!!

To the cods @Michel--NL @PRG_FrankForest and @YabbaTheHutt I love this endurance league and I can not put into words how much I appreciate the work that goes into making this league happen and run. Thank you so very much for everything you guys do and thank you for this season. Been a real pleasure guys!!

And finally to every other driver on the grid this season who played there part in making this season a good one. Thank you guys. Been a pleasure and I hope to see you on track again. And oh @bax How could I forget you!!! Well done on your season and it was a shame you couldnt make the last race. But it has been a pleasure to share the track once again with you and hope to see you again:whistle: