PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 1 - ROUND 2 - Nürburgring GP - 26.04.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 1 - ROUND 2 - Nürburgring GP - 26.04.19 @7.30pm UK time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

PRG_FrankForest

Project CARS Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 18, 2016
Q 8 - R 2 :p

I knew I had a good race pace on wet (1:52 low) but I was involved in the back field fights, mostly due my to bad Q session
I feel like a small ant.... step by step... from back positions to podium

8 > 7 (lap 1) Scld disconnected,
7 > 11 (lap 2) lost position on @VSR Thomasethan , little contact with @PRG_FrankForest (out of the track and rejoin, no damage)
11 > 10 (lap 2) small mistake by Plotnik, overtaking
10 > 9 (lap 4) MarcosMoutinho spinning, overtaking
9 > 8 (lap 4) @Dennis_Meisner out at Schumacher chicane, overtaking
8 > 7 (lap 8) finally a ont-to-one battle... overtaking FrankForest
7 > 6 (lap 11) Papano spinning when I was already close to him, overtaking
Golzy and Thomasethan in front of me, faster then them but not easy to pass with rain... decided to pit after 30min
6 > 4 (lap 27) Perfect undercut, passed them when their turn to pit
4 > 3 (lap 27) team mate @jam_my21 spinning... dry tires maybe? o_O overtaking
3 > 2 (lap 47) @Jarryd Vermeulen pits, overtaking
2 .... happy driving, 20s advantage on Jarryd... till the last heart attack 10 mins to the end... found FrankForest's car in the middle of the track after the last corner. I was not able to choose if going right or left and decided simply to brake. Lucky no damage and still 4s advantage that I was able to keep till the end

really happy :p
Sorry about that, was mad with myself for dropping to many gears. I knew you was behind and thought stay still.....and he we miss you. Was tempted to move but no, wait till he's clear.
Was in a comfortable 8th at the time.

• Agree
Reactions: bax

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
Sorry about that, was mad with myself for dropping to many gears. I knew you was behind and thought stay still.....and he we miss you. Was tempted to move but no, wait till he's clear.
Was in a comfortable 8th at the time.
I think you did the right move mate: better to stand still and leave the decision to the driver that follows
Unfortunately the car was really in the middle of the track and I had too little time to decide

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
Yes, i had dry tires as i made mistake to change pitstop strategy too early during my pitstop. I got dry tires as i should had wet's :eek:
4 > 3 (lap 27) team mate @jam_my21 spinning... dry tires maybe? o_O overtaking

Golzy

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 20, 2017
Yes, i had dry tires as i made mistake to change pitstop strategy too early during my pitstop. I got dry tires as i should had wet's :eek:
No matter what i selected at anytime it gave me dry tyres dont understand thus game sometimes

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
I don't had any problems with pitstop they works ok. Before race I always delete all the old strategies and create new ones for the race. Maybe that helps.
No matter what i selected at anytime it gave me dry tyres dont understand thus game sometimes

Golzy

Formula 4 1st Driver
Nov 20, 2017
I don't had any problems with pitstop they works ok. Before race I always delete all the old strategies and create new ones for the race. Maybe that helps.
I do as well. I have never had it before only this race for some reason