PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 1 - ROUND 3 - Monza GP - 10.05.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 1 - ROUND 3 - Monza GP - 10.05.19 @7.30pm UK time

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
morning gents, i will be running a practice tonight around 7:00.do you want a full race or a full practice followed by a short one??

thumbs up for practice, tick (agree) for race

please note i will not be on the forum after 6:00 so contact me on psn after that

Jarryd Vermeulen

AOR PS4 Touring Car T1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Nov 21, 2017
morning gents, i will be running a practice tonight around 7:00.do you want a full race or a full practice followed by a short one??

thumbs up for practice, tick (agree) for race

please note i will not be on the forum after 6:00 so contact me on psn after that
Full race

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
seems a small majority for practice - so i'll put a 2hr practice, 20 min qualy, 30 min race

Reactions: BDG_Geo

ESS_AYCH

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 4, 2018
Sorry guys but I have no idea what’s up with my game, everything I pit my car turns to crap, tonight however felt lovely through testing, fine through qualy (not fast but fine) come the race it’s just ice skating all the time, I’m gonna leave this league as I’m just wasting someone’s space to have some good racing but it was good to get with you all

• Agree
Reactions: VSR_Rotary

biba99

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T2 GTE Champion
Mar 17, 2018
did collect someone in the first lap, sorry, tried to avoid you... did some laps with some aero and suspensioin damage and then missed the break point for the pit entry by miles... so much practice for nothing... I'm damn stupid... no clue what I thought in that moment... :mad:

GTPL_Plotnik

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 29, 2019
What a race.. The worst in my life..
I was not prepare as I want.. To many mistakes and spectacular crash in high speed when (who?) somebody wants back on track.. I can do nothing, I had too high speed and I could not turn.. Sorry.. I Will back stronger..

The_Kaiser-MSc

5 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
Q.: P1
R.: DSC

The pole had given me an incredible charge, at the end of the lap I was heartbroken. The race was going all right but then I lost the line, I saw Matthew stop on the track, then lagging and finally turning around at Lesmo..and my race is over. For the championship this is a heavy 0, everything will be uphill now, also because it can't be that i always there to play the victory. Congratulations to the winner and the podium drivers, GRANDISSIMO (big congratulation) @Dennis_Meisner , I am proud of you, sorry for my 0.

Dennis_Meisner

AOR PS4 S2 LMP2 TEC Champion
Premium Member
Feb 21, 2018

The pole had given me an incredible charge, at the end of the lap I was heartbroken. The race was going all right but then I lost the line, I saw Matthew stop on the track, then lagging and finally turning around at Lesmo..and my race is over. For the championship this is a heavy 0, everything will be uphill now, also because it can't be that i always there to play the victory. Congratulations to the winner and the podium drivers, GRANDISSIMO (big congratulation) @Dennis_Meisner , I am proud of you, sorry for my 0.
That was out of your hand my friend - you gave all you had

• Friendly
Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

Golzy

Formula 3 Test Driver
Nov 20, 2017

Unlucky mate. Feel for you.

• Winner
Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc