PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - Main Thread

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Any news on the weather settings for the Fuji race?
Here's the info for now. @Michel--NL might be a bit under the weather today (hangover...) but he will fix the form/acc pics and post the race thread today ;)

Event Information:
Date: Friday 05 July 2019
Lobby opens: 7:15pm UK-time
● Event starts: 7:30pm UK-time
● Event format:
  • Qualifying: 10 minutes
  • Race: 2 hours (formation lap included)
● Weather Conditions (Progression: Sync to Race):
  • Qualifying:
    Medium Cloud
  • Race:
    Medium Cloud |
    Light Cloud |
    Rain
● In-game time-of-day information (Progression: 2x):
  • Date: 06 October 2019
  • Qualifying time: 14:00
  • Race start time: 16:00

Leck3000

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 11, 2019
@Michel--NL @YabbaTheHutt
Hi Guys.
I have so much work on at the moment, i am now working in the evening as well as my regular job. This leaves me no time at all and i don't even know what day it is. I feel i must now withdraw as it will be a few weeks yet until my hours settle down as its a new business and we are short staffed so i am getting all the hours i can.
I am really disappointed that i cannot take part but i really hope to see you all back on track sometime soon.

BDG_Geo

F1 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Hi Guys.
I have so much work on at the moment, i am now working in the evening as well as my regular job. This leaves me no time at all and i don't even know what day it is. I feel i must now withdraw as it will be a few weeks yet until my hours settle down as its a new business and we are short staffed so i am getting all the hours i can.
I am really disappointed that i cannot take part but i really hope to see you all back on track sometime soon.
Aww sorry to hear that mate...hopefully itl calm down soon for you..stay safe Leck and itl be good to see u on the track again in the future...you will be missed alot pal :)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hi Guys.
I know that feeling all to well. Thanks for telling us and I hope to see you again soon :)

BDG_Geo

F1 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Will i still be able to keep the team points we have earned @YabbaTheHutt @Michel--NL ? not really sure what happens in this case but id like to keep earning points for the team if its ok?but il understand if theres rules for it....:)

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Will i still be able to keep the team points we have earned @YabbaTheHutt @Michel--NL ? not really sure what happens in this case but id like to keep earning points for the team if its ok?but il understand if theres rules for it....:)
Yes you keep the team points :)
It's the same as when an driver is changing teams. The points scored will stick to the old team and the new points will be for the new team.