PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 1 - Road America - 12.04.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 1 - Road America - 12.04.19 @7.30pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 1 - 2.4 Hours of Road America

Event Information:
Date: Friday 12 April 2019
Lobby opens: 7:15pm UK-time
● Event starts: 7:30pm UK-time
● Event format:
  • Qualifying: 10 minutes
  • Race: 2 hours 25 minutes (formation lap included)
● Weather Conditions (Progression: Real Time):
  • Qualifying:
    Light Cloud
  • Race:
    Heavy Cloud |
    Light Cloud |
    Clear
● In-game time-of-day information (Progression: x10):
  • Date: 16 February 2019
  • Qualifying time: 13:00
  • Race start time: 15:00
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Once the leader of the single file train has pulled away, they can accelerate up to a speed of 80mph/130kph and will then maintain that throughout the lap, slowing down clearly and gradually for any corners that require slower speeds, and then accelerating up to the limit of 80mph/130kph. The rest of the drivers in the train are to follow the leader around the lap, sticking to a similar pace and maintaining safe distances to drivers around them for tyre and braking warming.
● At the formation point, the leader will slow down to 50mph/80kph and the 2nd placed driver, will pull alongside to form a second train. Pole will ALWAYS start on the side where he can defend the inside to first corner.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the Tier Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed no show:

Uninformed no show:
-

Last edited:

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
love this track - which is good coz i won't be able to do as much practice as i'd like, due to sore eyes - think i have an old setup, so hoping for the best :unsure:

Reactions: BDG_Geo

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
Will be tight call if i can make it. Family obligations till 20.00CET and lobby opens at 20u30 so close call. Hopefully in before the qualy ends.

• Sad

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Will be tight call if i can make it. Family obligations till 20.00CET and lobby opens at 20u30 so close call. Hopefully in before the qualy ends.
Lobby will be opened at 20:45 ;)
Hope to see you

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Lol oh ok..was just making sure its the usual time..and @Killg0re NL i wouldnt mind waiting an extra few minutes if needed so he can race :)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I believe if you join during the qualification that the game isn't allowing you to do the race. Is that true @YabbaTheHutt and @Slicker?

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
I believe if you join during the qualification that the game isn't allowing you to do the race. Is that true @YabbaTheHutt and @Slicker?
You need to be in the lobby about 4a5 minutes before qualy session ends. Otherwise you can't race. So if i am in, and press ready on time, i can race (you get qualified at the back)

Lobby opens 20:30 session starts at 20:45 race starts arround 21:00CET (20:00 GMT)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I think it is as @Killg0re NL said, you need to be in the quali at least 5 minutes before the end to be able to race. Maybe he can give us a shout on how tight it is as soon as he knows and we can delay the lobby for 5 minutes or so :)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
1st practice run last night - 1:55.6 best - mostly 56/57s - looking ok, i think?
I'm on 1:55.7 in quali setup and mid 1:56 with race fuel. Remember that roughly half of the race will be in the dark :oops:

• Funny