PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 1 - Road America - 12.04.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 1 - Road America - 12.04.19 @7.30pm UK time

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
@EnvoyExtreme @Brinkies010 are you guys online with race night? Could be that @Killg0re NL can not make it in time. So we need one reserve on stand by.

I think everybody else is there?
If Killg0re NL
can not make it and a reserve driver is needed to complete the grid ... Could i use one as a Team Mate if that is Cool with them of course ... if not its not a big deal i will have to race solo.. if i do have to run solo could i still pick a team name and place in the team standings i am aware it would only be me putting points up (hopefully) .. Thx

Last edited:

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Mid 58 - low 59 :confused:
I'm using a stable set up because I don't have so much time to practice.
I'm running with high downforce, maybe it's the problem?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
If Killg0re NL
can not make it and a reserve driver is needed to complete the grid ... Could i use one as a Team Mate if that is Cool with them of course ... if not its not a big deal i will have to race solo.. if i do have to run solo could i still pick a team name and place in the team standings i am aware it would only be me putting points up (hopefully) .. Thx
You can't have an team as reserve.
If you look in the OP, there a still a few drivers without an team...go spam them and see if they want to team up :)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
You need to be in the lobby about 4a5 minutes before qualy session ends. Otherwise you can't race. So if i am in, and press ready on time, i can race (you get qualified at the back)

Lobby opens 20:30 session starts at 20:45 race starts arround 21:00CET (20:00 GMT)
technically it's 20:00 BST not GMT :geek:

• Friendly
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@pasha.proton are you available tonight? Could be that @Killg0re NL can't make it, then you can take his place and it would be an late call..sorry for that.

NGR_EnvoyXtreme

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
May 20, 2018
Well was a okay start. Softs only lasted 13 laps due to temps being a issue. Was ice cold in quali so reduced pressure a lot and still cold. Well on lap 23 when 2nd set wore off spun and light damage rear. Pitted and done. Then on lap 29, I spun in T1 lost rear wing and lights. Spun and again and lost front wing and lights. So had to navigate in night with no lights and avoiding 14 cars. Well came out spun again following lap and thought put hards on and go to end but no, hards didn't work and just got so frustrated and retired. Had a good fight for P11 to P13 but after those spins, I went down by 3 laps

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
for some reson started on Hard tiers and did not have a pit strategy for one or the other my ad ...had great fun tho ...also check out the picture i am certainly learning
You did good to remember the start :D Not bad pace, you kept up with me for some laps (y)

Reactions: JR-Lock-N-Load

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Don't know what to say, just absolutely gutted.

Didn't do any qualy practice, had 2.4 hours to make it up anyway. Still could post a decent lap dispite the half-warmed tyres.

Started P3 but took the lead after one corner. Had @Michel--NL close behind but we were starting to build a nice gap to the rest of the field. After about 20 minutes I guess I touched the curb before turning in for the kink and that ended badly. Costed a lot of time to repair the damage but kept my head down and started to close the gap again. After the next round of pit stops I was only 2 seconds behind Michel so had every hope of winning again.

But then I veeeery lightly touched the exit curb of the last corner and that sent me into the wall, giving me front and suspension damage. Wouldn't even call it a mistake but okay. Carried on untill I could make it with one stop. Costed time of course and then the lengthy pit stop but it got worse. Hoped to get top 5 but pressed my headlights instead of my pit limiter so I got a 50 second speeding penalty which is a little rediculous for not even one second gained.

To top it all off my mom walked in my room (talking about excuses lol) which briefly made me lose my concentration. Brake markers got out of my eyesight and went straight. Had to finish the race with damage and only P8 in the end, which could have been much much more.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: 8th
R: 9th

Good quali for being me, close to my PB. And very tight from 4th down to 9th.
Messed up my start, again. Was on the outside and touched the outer curb under braking and round I went. First couple of laps was eventful, made postitions - lost positions - made them back and so on. Spent most of the race in place 6-8 but couldn't find any consistency in my driving. Good lap followed by bad laps and I found it hard to get into the rhythm. At the end of the race I got up to speed and could follow team mate @Michel--NL but then my brain took a break... Michel lapped @pasha.proton and I just drove straight into Pasha... Total mailfunction of my brain, we both got damage and had to pit. Was in 8th but had to settle for 9th.

Big congrats to the podium guys :)

Next up is Nürburgring GP in 2 weeks, see you there!