PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 10 (FINALE) - Spa-Francorchamps - 16.08.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 10 (FINALE) - Spa-Francorchamps - 16.08.19 @7.30pm UK time

BDG_Geo

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Think whoever takes out those green bollards that are made from the strongest material on earth..should get an extra point for each one they take out lol ;)

• Funny
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
I have a problem which you guys will undoubtedly be able to help with.

About 3 years ago I brought a Thrustmaster T150 and pedals which I still have sitting around, and now want to set up. I have lost the box ages ago but is there any way to attach my wheel to my desk?

• Friendly
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

About 3 years ago I brought a Thrustmaster T150 and pedals which I still have sitting around, and now want to set up. I have lost the box ages ago but is there any way to attach my wheel to my desk?
You are missing the table clamp?

Apparently Thrustmaster is selling them also according to this topic.

Killg0re NL

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 14, 2018

Or drill a hole in your desk, the unit won't move upwards.

• Friendly
Reactions: BDG_Geo

BDG_Geo

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2019

I think what @Killg0re NL said would be the best way if u dont have the wheel clamp.think its an M6 screw it takes to secure it to desk or racing rig.most have the holes already drilled.its best to use a screw than the clamp as its most secure (both work ok imo) but if u dont want to be drilling holes then what @Michel--NL said about the clamp being sold on its own would be for u.u can buy the clamp on its own.

pasha.proton

Pro Karter
Apr 11, 2019
Guys, I need your advice. The race will be in the winter and it will be cold outside about 3 degrees. I cannot correct tune my front tires. It's cold all the time, about 40 - 50 degrees, max 70 between the second part of the first sector and the second sector.

Who can give me some advice about how to increase tire temperature?

For sure I'm using a soft tire compound all the time because it's very cold for a race.

Thanks!

PS. All degrees in Celsius.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Guys, I need your advice. The race will be in the winter and it will be cold outside about 3 degrees. I cannot correct tune my front tires. It's cold all the time, about 40 - 50 degrees, max 70 between the second part of the first sector and the second sector.

For sure I'm using a soft tire compound all the time because it's very cold for a race.

Thanks!

my front tyres are also cold, but i haven't really had a problem with grip - increasing toe and camber angles may help, but i would say just set the car up for the cold front tyres - maybe a bit more front aero or lower front anti-roll bar

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

Thanks!

Can't remember it was getting 3 degrees outside. Think with the start 16 and early in the morning around 9 degrees.
As with @Slicker also don't have much problems with it.