PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 10 (FINALE) - Spa-Francorchamps - 16.08.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 10 (FINALE) - Spa-Francorchamps - 16.08.19 @7.30pm UK time

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Guys, I need your advice. The race will be in the winter and it will be cold outside about 3 degrees. I cannot correct tune my front tires. It's cold all the time, about 40 - 50 degrees, max 70 between the second part of the first sector and the second sector.

Who can give me some advice about how to increase tire temperature?

For sure I'm using a soft tire compound all the time because it's very cold for a race.

Thanks!

PS. All degrees in Celsius.
In addition to what @Slicker wrote you can also have the slow bump 1 oe 2 clicks higher than the slow rebound. This can help a little bit but isn't a wonder sollution. I haven't tested the night yet. Also, when testing, have the telemtry hud open to see how even the heat is on the ryres. If the camber is a little off, you can have quite a big difference between the outer and inner side of the tyre and this could also mean that the overall temp could be lower. A more optimal camber for the corner should give a bit more temp for the whole tyre.

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Well..the final race day of our season is here..im hyped for this one..thers still alot to race for..the last podium places will be fought over soon but whatever happens...i hope we all have a good clean but hard racing finale and lots of action...its been a brilliant season and easy the best tier iv been in since joinin AOR..thanks very much guys..i hope u have all enjoyed it as much as me ..see u all on track later :)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Looking at the standings it is def poised to be a cracker of a season finale.the top 4 spots still to be decided and what a way to end it at Spa with the mist falling on us like it did at the start of the season..this will be a good one ;)
just wish i'd stuck it out at dubai - that dnf has taken me right out of contention :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: BDG_Geo

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Im renaming this course to Spa-Francor off track! lol :)
Those slow downs are soo annoying :/
Hopefully we all avoid penalties as well tonight...
If I don't get any time penalties and everybody else does, I might get a good result (y):ROFLMAO:

• Optimistic
  • Funny
Reactions: Slicker and BDG_Geo

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017
So last round tonight eh? Eventough i had a pretty **** season it was a fun one but im pissed mostly at myself cause it could have been so much more but either way im looking forward to our last round! Im not as confident with my pace tonight as like the last rounds but will still give my best i wish everyone a great race! See you guys on track!

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Okay this is a little stupid but I'm all 'ready' to race after my holiday only to find out that the Pcars disc is not at my mothers' house (where my racing stuff is).

A bit of a sad way to end the season like this :( Didn't have time to practice but was still looking forward to defend my top 3 spot at least.

Anyway, want to say that I really enjoyed the racing with you guys this season. Loved the cars which resulted in 3 victories.
Hopefully next endurance season I'll be back for the entire season and fight for the title.

Apologies for the late notice but it wasn't planned as you might understand :(