PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 10 (FINALE) - Spa-Francorchamps - 16.08.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 10 (FINALE) - Spa-Francorchamps - 16.08.19 @7.30pm UK time

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Wohoo! AOR champion! Feels good! :)

Q: 2nd
R: 1st

What a final race. The first one hour an a half the title was in the air, and for moments @BDG_Geo was the virtual champion! Very well done mate, you were a very serious contender and you put all the pressure possible.

I don't have to explain so much thanks to the exceptional commentators we have @Alex Varic @Ze3eXeR and the stream on the AOR channel.

Just I put my head down, being consistent as always and avoiding mistakes. That's the way I recovered places, from 4th to 1st, little by little. As @Michel--NL said, the penalties on this track are sh*** especially in Pouhon :mad:

Also happy for team championship with @de-thomas
we were a great team winning six of the ten races, I missed you in the final race, would be even more exciting! But I will remember our battle in Silverstone, what a race was!

This is the end of the league that I enjoyed more in my life. More than 25 hours sharing track with all of you without big incidents or big problems, that's remarkable.

The five way title fight with @BDG_Geo @Slicker @Michel--NL @de-thomas was absolutely thrilling and intense.

Finally thanks to @Michel--NL and @YabbaTheHutt for make this posible, a great championship, a great experience to be part of it.

Time to resting of PC2 some weeks celebrating the title :ROFLMAO: and I hope to see you for next season.

Thank you!

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
guys - i have a question - would anyone object to us adding a dlc track to season 5? mugello is an awesome circuit which always gives great racing - if we put it towards the end of the season, that would give everyone time to buy the dlc if you haven't already got it.

please 'agree' or 'disagree' to this post - thank you

Last edited:

Jeroen81

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 13, 2018
Q: p4
Qualy was good maybe could have went a few thents faster but wasn't a bad qualy
R: -
The race was something else got a good start and was 1st after the first lap as people spun out, car felt good and was comfortable leading and extending the gap till i made a mistake and slid a bit taking the pollards with me and getting damange after realising how much slower i actually was through the damage i decided to pit early as i knew that my pace was good so i fueld up and changed tyres (not sure but hoped that maybe in the end the earlier pitstop would somehow work out) after a few laps getting back in the rythm i managed to make some time good but just a few laps after my pitstop i came up behind @Jeroen81 who was lagging really bad and when i came to overtake him in the left hander before the last chicane i jost got slapped in the face i don't know if it was lag or not but completely destroyed my race so i directly went back in the pits for repairs but had it set only to aero so it didnt repair my little suspension damage so i drove till my next pitstop with a slightly tilt wheel. I was catchin a bit till then afterwards it seemd pretty consistent not much change in gap and then the lap before my pitstop i go to close to the wall before urouge and guess what got eaten up by the wall so had to retire.
All in al not a good race started out in the best possible way and then it spiraled down and down.
Congratz on @RRacerF4N for winning the titel and @BDG_Geo for 2nd.
Well done to my teammate @Slicker for p3 youve done a great job and had some great races and always finished better than me with your incredible consistensy hardly ever a mistake.
Thx eveyone and especially our cods @Michel--NL and @YabbaTheHutt for this season this tier was one of the closest ive ever bin in. Till the next time we meet on track.
@GohstvanHunter So sorry for what happend yesterday, apparently i had an internet issue, normally my Connection is always perfect. After a few laps i got the Message that my stream was stopped because of bad internet. A few laps later i had massive lag which caused me to spin in the accident with you. Then directly after the pitstop i got disconnected. So a race to forget Quickly. Sorry for messing up your race!

Jeroen81

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 13, 2018
Wohoo! AOR champion! Feels good! :)

Q: 2nd
R: 1st

What a final race. The first one hour an a half the title was in the air, and for moments @BDG_Geo was the virtual champion! Very well done mate, you were a very serious contender and you put all the pressure possible.

I don't have to explain so much thanks to the exceptional commentators we have @Alex Varic @Ze3eXeR and the stream on the AOR channel.

Just I put my head down, being consistent as always and avoiding mistakes. That's the way I recovered places, from 4th to 1st, little by little. As @Michel--NL said, the penalties on this track are sh*** especially in Pouhon :mad:

Also happy for team championship with @de-thomas
we were a great team winning six of the ten races, I missed you in the final race, would be even more exciting! But I will remember our battle in Silverstone, what a race was!

This is the end of the league that I enjoyed more in my life. More than 25 hours sharing track with all of you without big incidents or big problems, that's remarkable.

The five way title fight with @BDG_Geo @Slicker @Michel--NL @de-thomas was absolutely thrilling and intense.

Finally thanks to @Michel--NL and @YabbaTheHutt for make this posible, a great championship, a great experience to be part of it.

Time to resting of PC2 some weeks celebrating the title :ROFLMAO: and I hope to see you for next season.

Thank you!
Congratz with the championship!

BDG_Geo

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2019
you did a pretty good job of keeping me motivated for the bulk of the race, mate :D
The kerb that messed me up i was using every day for two weeks mate then soon as i touch it in the race im in the wall..i was second slower in race pace and 1.5 secs slower in quali than in any other practice every day for two weeks.i tried my best but pushing in dirty air wasnt an option..its crap that its hap in the last race but i guess thats the way it is :(

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: 9th
R: 5th

Quali was ok but I could have done a little better. Start was hectic and I lost spots and got them back and lost them again and got them back. Eventually it got back to normal racing after a couple of laps and I had some sort of nice racing with @Jeroen81 @Fred Ogega and @Killg0re NL What I mean with sort of nice is that I suffered a lot from dirty air. I felt a little bit faster than the other 3 but when I got too close, the front end of my car just didn't want to turn. So I played the patience game for the first stint and hoped that I could get some clean air around the pit stop. Was very happy to see that both Fred and Killg0re went into the pits with me having fuel for 2 laps left. Pushed all I got for those 2 laps, did a full pitstop (fuel and tyres) and I was able to come out in front of them. Was very happy with this at first but it soon became a very lonely race. And that's pretty much how the rest of the race was. I had some close calls after loosing focus but no mayor issues that created any damage. Thought I had to settle for 6th but @BDG_Geo had himself a nightmare for the last hour or so, from lapping me to being lapped by me and doing 6 pitstops. So I finished in 5th.

Congrats to the podium guys (y)

BDG_Geo

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Q: 9th
R: 5th

Quali was ok but I could have done a little better. Start was hectic and I lost spots and got them back and lost them again and got them back. Eventually it got back to normal racing after a couple of laps and I had some sort of nice racing with @Jeroen81 @Fred Ogega and @Killg0re NL What I mean with sort of nice is that I suffered a lot from dirty air. I felt a little bit faster than the other 3 but when I got too close, the front end of my car just didn't want to turn. So I played the patience game for the first stint and hoped that I could get some clean air around the pit stop. Was very happy to see that both Fred and Killg0re went into the pits with me having fuel for 2 laps left. Pushed all I got for those 2 laps, did a full pitstop (fuel and tyres) and I was able to come out in front of them. Was very happy with this at first but it soon became a very lonely race. And that's pretty much how the rest of the race was. I had some close calls after loosing focus but no mayor issues that created any damage. Thought I had to settle for 6th but @BDG_Geo had himself a nightmare for the last hour or so, from lapping me to being lapped by me and doing 6 pitstops. So I finished in 5th.

Congrats to the podium guys (y)
Yeh i saw u were close so thot i wouldnt fight u for the extra spot..my race was done soon as the lights went out and knowing my pace was so very slow compared to practice..ther wasnt any point in fighting it with u :)

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Killg0re NL

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 14, 2018
Q: Classified. (i thought i had some pace, turned out i didn't.)

R: 2nd (last) of the road warriors who made it to the end.

For practising for LeMans, i found out, my gearing was off (max speed off 300Kmh....)
So lets forget this race, FujiGp and the LeMans race asap....

But i'd like to thank @Michel--NL and @YabbaTheHutt and my fellow finest racers for driving amongst you.
During this series i had some nice battle's with @Fred Ogega @Michel--NL @YabbaTheHutt and not to forget @Killg0re NL.

lets see eachother on the track again.