PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 2 - Nürburgring GP - 26.04.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 2 - Nürburgring GP - 26.04.19 @7.30pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016

ROUND 2 - 2 Hours of Nürburgring GP

Event Information:
Date: Friday 26 April 2019
Lobby opens: 7:15pm UK-time
● Event starts: 7:30pm UK-time
● Event format:
  • Qualifying: 10 minutes
  • Race: 2 hours (formation lap included)
● Weather Conditions (Progression: Real Time):
  • Qualifying:
    Light Cloud
  • Race:
    Rain |
    Light Cloud |
    Light Cloud
● In-game time-of-day information (Progression: 2x):
  • Date: 23 March 2019
  • Qualifying time: 11:00
  • Race start time: 13:00
Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Once the leader of the single file train has pulled away, they can accelerate up to a speed of 80mph/130kph and will then maintain that throughout the lap, slowing down clearly and gradually for any corners that require slower speeds, and then accelerating up to the limit of 80mph/130kph. The rest of the drivers in the train are to follow the leader around the lap, sticking to a similar pace and maintaining safe distances to drivers around them for tyre and braking warming.
● At the formation point, the leader will slow down to 50mph/80kph and the 2nd placed driver, will pull alongside to form a second train. Pole will ALWAYS start on the side where he can defend the inside to first corner.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the Tier Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Informed no show:
Uninformed no show:
-

Last edited:

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017
@Michel--NL i will have to inform you that i will miss the next two races as i just yesterday noticed that next week my ps+ runs out and im out of money so i can buy it first next month :( gutted as it is my home grand prix :cry::cry: and round 3 im on a study trip with the school we are set to arrive about 19:30 to 20:00 at the main station where i live so i woudn't set a bet that i can make it in time :( i am really sorry as it looks that i can drive at the front if i can stay more consistent

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
@Michel--NL i will have to inform you that i will miss the next two races as i just yesterday noticed that next week my ps+ runs out and im out of money so i can buy it first next month :( gutted as it is my home grand prix :cry::cry: and round 3 im on a study trip with the school we are set to arrive about 19:30 to 20:00 at the main station where i live so i woudn't set a bet that i can make it in time :( i am really sorry as it looks that i can drive at the front if i can stay more consistent
shame - we made a good start to the team championship - guess i'll have to win the next two to keep us up there ;)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@AOR_Robin @Ayresii1995 @de-thomas @Fred Ogega @Geo @GohstvanHunter @Jeroen81 @JR-Lock-N-Load @Killg0re NL @Leck3000 @Michel--NL @RRacerF4N @siddharth953 @Slicker @Xiee @YabbaTheHutt @EnvoyExtreme @Brinkies010 @pasha.proton

Anyone already knows he can't make it for this race? Then please tell us so the reserve knows if there is an open spot and also tell that you can make it, so we know who is there ;)

@EnvoyExtreme you will get @GohstvanHunter spot for this race (y)
@Brinkies010 and @pasha.proton are you available if there is an spot open?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Remembering from the GT3 there was some confusion with the start and wanted to share some thing with you :)
As you can see on the picture bellow the actual start for the next lap is with the starting of the green line. At AOR we are doing things a little different (some times) so I wanted to make sure that you are all aware of this:
- As the leaders of the two trains roll across the grid boxes at the constant speed of 50mph/80kph, at any point of their choice between 2 designated and clearly visible points known as 'The Acceleration Zone', P1 is allowed to go full throttle to signify the start of the race. From this moment, all other drivers are now allowed to accelerate to race speeds, but are NOT allowed to overtake the car directly in front of them in their train until they themselves have crossed over the start finish line the end of the acceleration zone.
PS. The Acceleration Zone is the green surface ;)

Last edited: