PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 2 - Nürburgring GP - 26.04.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 2 - Nürburgring GP - 26.04.19 @7.30pm UK time

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
My friends list comes and go all the time.

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
If u want to try sending some invites? and see if we can join?i dont mind waiting :)

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
I'll take P6 on a tricky track for me. Never been competitive on the Nurburgring so satisfied with some decent point. Dry pace was okay but made 2 mistakes basically by trying too much. Had a big gap behind so took it easy from there and brought it home.

Well done team mate @RRacerF4N on the win, fastest man on track today.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: 12th
R: 8th
Only 30 minutes of practise for this one (work and flu stoped me from more practise). Was ok with 12th in Q.
Took it easy at the start to not make any big mistakes and spun the first time through the hairpin... Had some nice batteling with @Jeroen81 @Killg0re NL and @Fred Ogega during the first stint. Wanted to to an undecut on Fred but instead of hitting the pitlimiter, I pushed the pause button. The game put me back out on the track so I had to do another lap. Stayed out too long on the wets before having my 2nd stop. Had some more batteling with Jeroen after that until he made some mistakes. Was in 8th but @Leck3000 was catching me with around 25 minutes to go. Don't know how many mistakes we both did the last 20 minutes but it was a lot. I made a mistake, he passed. He made a mistake and I passed and so on. The last 6-7 minutes I tried all I had to catch up to him but was 3.5 seconds behind him over the line in 9th. On the result screen I saw that I was in 8th as he had 6 penalty seconds! Totally missed this during the race as I race with very little HUD on. Had I seen that he had penalties I'd probably would have made more mistakes... Happy with 8th concidering the lack of practise.

Big congrats to the podium guys (y) See ya all at Monza in 2 weeks :)

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
i could and should have placed better i got took out towards the end ..would love to see your rev Gage coz you did not brake but rather kept your foot init .. span out right on the last corner so i went left only to be side swiped out of the race ... 2 top that off managed to limp it back to the pit then the guy that was responsible quit ...i carnt mone about a race incident you just assume once hes span out that hes not going to keep it pinned throwing him back across the track ..so thats 2-3 days practice done with complete waste of time ..and the icing on the cake i waited so bloody long after for a inbox or an apology or an explanation more fool me ..move on the the next one uggg

Fred Ogega

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2016
Almost did not make it for the race start. Decided to 'rest' :sleep: my eyelids because psn was acting up and for the 3rd time in AOR nearly slept through race opening.
Q 10
R 7
most of the race is a blur. a few good battles along the way from which i took myself out with errors; somehow managed to keep spinning into the grass at turn 10.
viewpoint from mid-pack below.

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
Great race and super happy for my first AOR win!! :)

Starting on 4th, after turn 1 I was on P2 because of an incident between P1 and P2 guys. After that, only @Michel--NL was in front of me. He went wide in turn 4 and I passed him by the outside in turn 5, placing me in the leadership in lap 1. After that, @Michel--NL did a very good race putting pressure on me all the time. When the track started to drying, he was quicker, and almost passed me after a little mistake. Fortunatley he was in the wrong place (inside puddle) and spun.

In addition I entry to change to dry tyres in the right moment, and I felt so quick with it. Last 40 minutes I was controlling the fuel, tyres and everything to come to the end.

Btw: well done to all lapped cars, they let me passed easily and in a very clean way, that's how you must to do to have good races.

I love to drive this car, really. We'll see in Monza. Is not a good track for me, but would be fun!

@de-thomas Thanks mate! Best of luck for you in the next one, I'm sure you'll do it well (y)

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Q 8 - R 3

poor qualy (crashed twice :( ) but managed to make it through to 3rd - then quite a lonely race - couple of small mistake trying to catch @Michel--NL - waited too long to change to slicks, but at least i had plenty of fuel to try chasing at the end, but not quite there.
well played @RRacerF4N @Michel--NL - onwards and hopefully upwards at monza

pootoob still processing my vid i think, only starts on lap 7 - will post when it's sorted

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
i was super Pissed last night so apology's for my lil bitchy moment ... best qualifying performance so far ..i should have at the least had 8th 25 mins to go full tank fresh tier's track as good as its been ... i got wiped out by jerone he was a back marker .. In hindsight i should have stopped and let him have his accident but i pulled that far left avoiding him i picked up a 30 second penalty for out of track limits i would have ended up in america if i had gone any further left .. i could not grasp why he flew back across the track ... but in the last right corner to the start finish line he lost the back end span and i am guessing his momentum brought him back around and in to me shame i was looking solid straight sprint to the finish limpt back around to the pits with a buggered car with a full lap to get back around to the pits was possibly the worse place to have an accident to may i add he retired after wiping me out ..... just thankful i did not ruin up anyone ele's race .. i still have not heard from him as to what happened a simple hand held up i would have taken it but its just the way it go's i am more than sure it was a Racing incident ... Racing is Racing and **** does happen ... again apology's for been a lil Girl about it via forum

Your's Lovingly
Junior

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
In hindsight i should have stopped and let him have his accident but i pulled that far left avoiding him i picked up a 30 second penalty for out of track limits
That is a game bug. If someone spins in front of you and you pass them, the game will give you a 30 second penalty. Save a replay (either in game replay or playstation replay) and take it to the stewards to get that penalty removed. It happens a lot unfortunately.
And if @Jeroen81 had a spin/incident, he might not even be aware that he hit you. It's hard to keep track of things when you spin. I'm sure he will have a comment on this :)

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
That is a game bug. If someone spins in front of you and you pass them, the game will give you a 30 second penalty. Save a replay (either in game replay or playstation replay) and take it to the stewards to get that penalty removed. It happens a lot unfortunately.
And if @Jeroen81 had a spin/incident, he might not even be aware that he hit you. It's hard to keep track of things when you spin. I'm sure he will have a comment on this :)
for some reason PlayStation in all its wisdom would not let me save the reply ... now i understand its expected of everyone but it claimed the file size was too big to save ?? i would have streamed to Twitch only the internet was having enough issues without me adding to it ..plus my first race i got disconnected so i want to try keep all the Speed i can while in are lobby ..i will stream the next one as i do need to keep a copy of the file for up to 1-2 weeks after the race? ... i dont think there was anything he could have done in his defense but looking back at a few replays i am not the only one to have had contact with him during the race you have to leave room can not shut the door on someone overtaking ..and again i dont think he meant to hit Fred (52:40 mins on fred's vid) either looking on his replay i dont think he even was aware that he was there ...like i said its racing it happens i can not moan tho i seem to be doing a good job at it .. everyone drove very well yesterday i made too meany silly mistake's spent most of the race adjusting Traction control ... i felt like i had real pace so i am just going to take the positives out of it and move on .. the first race i decided before the start to run on hard slicks for the first time ever on Pc2 was not my greatest decision ad have to say..... and for this one i decided to turn Auto opposite lock off am stick to death of catching the slide and then the A.I going full 180 on me turns out that was not the race to try it out in the Wet tho i have to say the setting is staying that and the throttle sensitivity are great for controller player

bax

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 GTE Champion
Mar 24, 2016
for some reason PlayStation in all its wisdom would not let me save the reply ... now i understand its expected of everyone but it claimed the file size was too big to save ?? ...
Max around 30 minutes replay with full lobby
Max 2 replays saved (due to 30 mins x 2 )
You can record 1 hour video on the PS4 without streaming. When pitting (I'm used to do this way) I stop recording and start recording a new video. At the end of the race I have 2-3 videos with full race coverage

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Max around 30 minutes replay with full lobby
Max 2 replays saved (due to 30 mins x 2 )
You can record 1 hour video on the PS4 without streaming. When pitting (I'm used to do this way) I stop recording and start recording a new video. At the end of the race I have 2-3 videos with full race coverage
Thanks Dude its the way forward for me appreciate the info

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt