PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 3 - Monza GP - 10.05.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 3 - Monza GP - 10.05.19 @7.30pm UK time

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
seem's a shame that we dont get commentators in are tire2 not like the action on track is lacking .. also killgore the post on driving standards is appreciated from the posts that i have seen pretty much everyone was effected by drivers a lap down or drivers that had no gain from keeping in front ...trust me its quick for both if you let the faster guy tho and try to pick his slipstream not only that but you get to Stalk there lines + braking zones the benefits by far out weigh the con's ..this happened tho out the field for everyone but we had an actual race on hand at the end for the win watching the steam there was ample opportunity to move well before most incidents ... i dont no what i am doing wrong in the pits old Geff taking a day off leaving bob to do the tires on his own ??? wtf ?? ... the lil battles i did have were great but i do want to say sorry to
RRacerF4N
i am not a dirty driver ..my controller started to randomly pull to the left making both lesmo 1 + 2 difficult and the parabolica a death trap it gave me very little confidence to really push .. so coming into turn 1 on the brakes i am fighting the car dragging left and under braking i think i came across a little bit on your line .. A BIG no no to anyone reading pick a line to defend and stick to it .. its how most if not all accidents happen under braking .. other than that and my pit crew pissed up (bloody weekend) i really enjoyed racing with you all still a pleasure to get to race with all of you guys

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
seem's a shame that we dont get commentators in are tire2 not like the action on track is lacking .. also killgore the post on driving standards is appreciated from the posts that i have seen pretty much everyone was effected by drivers a lap down or drivers that had no gain from keeping in front ...trust me its quick for both if you let the faster guy tho and try to pick his slipstream not only that but you get to Stalk there lines + braking zones the benefits by far out weigh the con's ..this happened tho out the field for everyone but we had an actual race on hand at the end for the win watching the steam there was ample opportunity to move well before most incidents ... i dont no what i am doing wrong in the pits old Geff taking a day off leaving bob to do the tires on his own ??? wtf ?? ... the lil battles i did have were great but i do want to say sorry to
RRacerF4N
i am not a dirty driver ..my controller started to randomly pull to the left making both lesmo 1 + 2 difficult and the parabolica a death trap it gave me very little confidence to really push .. so coming into turn 1 on the brakes i am fighting the car dragging left and under braking i think i came across a little bit on your line .. A BIG no no to anyone reading pick a line to defend and stick to it .. its how most if not all accidents happen under braking .. other than that and my pit crew pissed up (bloody weekend) i really enjoyed racing with you all still a pleasure to get to race with all of you guys
Don't worry man, your behaviour on track was good. Now I understand why you waving all the time in straight line.
I hope to see you on track in the Red Bull ring :)

Reactions: JR-Lock-N-Load

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Don't worry man, your behaviour on track was good. Now I understand why you waving all the time in straight line.
I hope to see you on track in the Red Bull ring :)
yes mate it made things interesting every right hand corner it would jump left randomly .... and its not likely Pal its raining tho Germany i was looking ok till i got took out ... its good to no if we do go wheel to wheel there will be that Respect from both sides

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I made a huge mistake by changing tyres in the first pit stop felt like it took an hour watching everyone eles leaving the pit so disappointed as I think I could have challenged for top 3.. My pad decided to pull to the left about 10mins before qualy so I was always steering right to correct I missed my braking zone and I kinda came back across on Rracer in the braking zone (Sorry) Lil contact but that's not the way to race gave up the position,, the top guys never put a foot wrong or from what I seen anyway well deserved from the top guys,, thanks again for letting me run with you boys on to the next one :(
What happened at the start of formation lap? Alot of contact.. Thank God I did not get collected by back markers Again owww and judging by the tire 1 race we had the better start
i also changed tyres at first stop as during practice i found her quite sketchy on full fuel and worn tyres, worked for me, i was able to make the places i lost. because that worked, i changed them again at 2nd - big mistake, couldn't make back the time i lost. basically, i think 1 tyre change was good, 2 was just stoopid :rolleyes:

Reactions: JR-Lock-N-Load

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Also did one tyre change, was even thinking about doing the full race on one set but was running softs on the rear and wasn't sure they would make it.

Reactions: Slicker

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
I didn't change tyres. Hards was good for me. That helped me to recovery more places as well (y)