PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 4 - Red Bull Ring GP - 24.05.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 4 - Red Bull Ring GP - 24.05.19 @7.30pm UK time

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
big thanks to our friends at psn for f*ing up our practice race last night - nice one chaps :rolleyes:
Was it offline?
I was online and no problems..not playing PC2.

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 27, 2019
could have preferred a mix of dry and wet... oh well!
at least this means a guaranteed dry race for Le Mans. ;)
Qualy is dry ... race is wet .. glad someone checked the puddles were lakes 45 mins towards the end the tracks almost undriveable forget about overtaking unless it’s under braking in T1 or T2 .. actually looking forward to this one

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 27, 2019
theirs not a lot in it yabba ... i only have done 1.21.2 is my quickest so far .. but i watched the tier 1 guys doing 1.19's ... and i am miles off that ..i am suffering with snap oversteer and still have not got the traction control sorted to allow me a lil slip with out spinning in T2 - T3 i think high 1.20s is doable

YabbaTheHutt

Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Maybe there is a reason that they are in tier 1 and we're not... :p

I will probably do some more quali testing to see if I can take some tenths off. Right now I have my base setup (which I like) and some tweaking might help. I'm also in the thinking that I don't wanna do too much dry practise as the race is wet (different feeling, braking points etc).

JR-Lock-N-Load

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Maybe there is a reason that they are in tier 1 and we're not... :p

I will probably do some more quali testing to see if I can take some tenths off. Right now I have my base setup (which I like) and some tweaking might help. I'm also in the thinking that I don't wanna do too much dry practise as the race is wet (different feeling, braking points etc).
i totally get that as the race is in the rain i have all but 3 dry runs ... i made one mistake the first practice we had and that was my race over at least for a podium .. so i am all to aware that one mistake and i am at the back ... i would like to plant the car a bit more before we go on Friday ..i am not sure how easy its going to be for overtaking here under the conditions so possibly having a good qualy run might keep me out of the bad stuff or just have less things to hit into T1 ..either way i dont feel 100% pushing hard the way it is atm its fast but not really in control fast like a ticking time bomb keeping it neat on controller one over counter steer to correct a slide its 50/50 .. i will be up for some more Running with you guys when ever you come on for some laps

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
usual practice session tonight 7:00 uk - thumbs up for invite
Will be there for a little practise but will do as tier 1 drivers and drop out before practise ends ;)

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I'm in tier 1 and never did this way.... maybe because I'm so slow... nothing to steal from me :ROFLMAO:
True! Not all in tier 1 leaves as soon as the quali is about to start ;)