PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 4 - Red Bull Ring GP - 24.05.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 4 - Red Bull Ring GP - 24.05.19 @7.30pm UK time

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
oh, and can i just say a big thank you to the guys who let me un-lap myself after the 1st lap carnage and subsequent lengthy pit-stop - very gentlemanly of you all :D
I was a little worried there when you came up that fast on the back of me and @RRacerF4N. I wanted to let you pass, but if I did that I would loose to much time with @RRacerF4N. I was hoping you could keep a little gap between us, because I had to pit in the next 3-4 laps and luckily you did :)

Reactions: RRacer

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
I was a little worried there when you came up that fast on the back of me and @RRacerF4N. I wanted to let you pass, but if I did that I would loose to much time with @RRacerF4N. I was hoping you could keep a little gap between us, because I had to pit in the next 3-4 laps and luckily you did :)
i wasn't going to interfere in your battle, i was about to pit to avoid you, when you went in ;)

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
Just check your video at 2:12:45 and this is a moment when I drove out from the pitlane. If you will check your video as well you will see that you didn't have any damage after touching me, you even push me on the grass and then simply go away. So my question is what is your complaints about? That I didn't let your trough? You had enough space. I didn't have any blue flag at this moment because you already pass me.

What I see is that you overreacted after a bad race and it's ok. I had the same on previous race in Monza and don't want to repeat that. So let's start reacting after investigation of each of situation on a race.
i did not overreact - if you watch one lap more you will see you hitting me up the back and taking my rear wing off - congratulations - you just earned a steward's enquiry !!! (by denying it)
you admitted after the race you could see i had another car on my left (this was at 2:11:43) you came out of pitlane and instead of letting me go, which you should have done as you were a lap down) you just keep closing me down. then a lap later you hit me up the rear (2:12:50)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
my stream from tonight - note 00:23:18, 2:12:45

some really poor driving out there tonight - sorry, but that's how it is
20 seconds for crossing the pitlane :rolleyes: Don't know if it will be removed but you could make an enquiry about that?

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
20 seconds for crossing the pitlane :rolleyes: Don't know if it will be removed but you could make an enquiry about that?
wouldn't make any difference to result, and i'm already busy with the stewards, so i'll let that one go

Reactions: Michel--NL

Slicker

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
sorry, guys for the stewards enquiries, but a quick look at the laptimes will tell you why i was sooooooooooooooooooo p*ssed off - i easily had the pace to win this race :(

• Agree
Reactions: BDG_Geo

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
sorry, guys for the stewards enquiries, but a quick look at the laptimes will tell you why i was sooooooooooooooooooo p*ssed off - i easily had the pace to win this race :(
O and BTW you have all the right to make enquiry's just like all other drivers. That's why we have it and that's why I joined AOR. It's one of the things to keep fair racing and also an learning path to other drivers. Also from mistakes you can learn and if nobody is telling them, then how will they know it :)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
For every pit setup I create I always set repair damage on, except for the engine and gearing I believe. Even for the 20L of fuel I turn it on.
Yeah, I need to look into that on tracks like RBR. To twisty to have the time to change on the fly. Tracks like Monza it works fine but twisty tracks is tougher :)

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Q: P1
R: dnf

Well i was quit surprised that i took pole tbh as i didn't had any practice for qulay besides like 10 mins in a lobby before the start, so that was a surprise maybe i schouldn't practise for qualy more often XD.

I didn't really get enough practise for the race either wich i worked out in me being really incosisten. I think i got a good start but was pretty slow then on the straights as i forgot to put the fuel back up from lean and then turn 2 happend. I sadly didnt record or saved the replay for it but well. In my pov the incident looked way worse i was spinning like a beyblade and then hanging there like a cow but from the videos of @Slicker and @de-thomas the hit from the orange car i think it was you @JR-Lock-N-Load is in no way that hard to send me flying like that so i think there definitly was something fishy going on. From 1st to 15th real fast.
I tried to recover as much as possible and think i matched the pace of the leaders at least i did when i was behind @Ayresii1995 but there wasnt anything more to win for me because of my inconsistensi, so i decided to retire to not block anyone anymore.
A race to forget and i will look forward to le mans i like racing in the night and maybe i can get my win back from this race XD
Sorry Buddy i have Zero idea how you ended up on your roof .. i dont drive like that none do i ever want to take a position in that manner i felt well bad for you and pulled over in T5 to let you past but i did not notice you were on your roof ...there was some other weird stuff going on tho pashas car was desync like crazy and after my bluescreen Geo had some B.S in the pitlane ...it was definialty a race of what if i felt quick but seeing a few other guys streams they were just as quick

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017
Sorry Buddy i have Zero idea how you ended up on your roof .. i dont drive like that none do i ever want to take a position in that manner i felt well bad for you and pulled over in T5 to let you past but i did not notice you were on your roof ...there was some other weird stuff going on tho pashas car was desync like crazy and after my bluescreen Geo had some B.S in the pitlane ...it was definialty a race of what if i felt quick but seeing a few other guys streams they were just as quick
I know you didn't wanted to do something like it and on the vids it rather looks like a light tap wich doesnt cause what happend so there definitly was some lagg or desync involved so no worries mate its sad how it went but thats how it is sometime. I appreciat that you waited mate

Reactions: JR-Lock-N-Load

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
oh, and can i just say a big thank you to the guys who let me un-lap myself after the 1st lap carnage and subsequent lengthy pit-stop - very gentlemanly of you all :D
U were faster than me mate..i let u past so u could crack on an try revive ur race..i was gutted for u and ur teammate after gettn the 1 2 start...

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
just watching your twitch stream geo you was very gentlemanly last night ..you drove well congrads on your 3rd and to Michel-NL on the win & RRacerF4N on your second place
Did u watch it all mate ?i had one or two mistakes and putting too much fuel in the car at the second stop ruined the fight for second place..i blame my pit crew "Geoff" what a nerd lol

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Did u watch it all mate ?i had one or two mistakes and putting too much fuel in the car at the second stop ruined the fight for second place..i blame my pit crew "Geoff" what a nerd lol
Geoffs getting to big for his Boot's pal all this partying before race day has the pit stops messed up ..i am half way tho mate with my coffee ;)

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Yeh the BS in the pit entrance was a nightmare..i pulled round the corner to enter and someone was parked across the whole pitlane..i had nowwhere to go so i clipped my front wing on him and got 1 damage..also the back markers...can i suggest we have a ruling on this please?if theres two cars about to be lapped they shouldnt be going into corners two wide and blocking the leaders..it should be blue flag..get out the way..not lets take this corner first..i got blocked on turn two i believe because two cars being lapped were blocking the whole corner.again...when i see a blue flag i get out the way immediately..i dont wait..i dont still fight with someone going into a corner knowing ther is a faster car behind me.i understand not wantn to give away a position but if both cars get out the way then there wont be any lost positions..after all...if ur being lapped you are OBLIGATED to get out the way..i am wondering now if there would be any point in raising this issue with the stewards as it cant keep going on like this for another 6 races.the last two races have both had issues with backmarkers.

Last edited:

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Geoffs getting to big for his Boot's pal all this partying before race day has the pit stops messed up ..i am half way tho mate with my coffee ;)
Think his surname is raikkonen mate lol partying the night before is a no no..if im not allowed then hes not allowed lol i am now going to kick him in the nads for putting to much fuel in...what a sweaty nerd he is lol

• Winner
Reactions: JR-Lock-N-Load

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
pasha.proton Do you still use a Dial Up Connection ? Also i was not sure i had a Team Mate using the KMax Livery ? as if the Elements were not difficult enough to navigate .. this is a great example of what my race was like .. Check Geo's Rear View

Last edited: