PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 5 - Le Mans 24H Circuit - 07.06.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 5 - Le Mans 24H Circuit - 07.06.19 @7.30pm UK time

cancelled....Rerun Le Mans 24H Tier 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
It's typical in a way... This race I managed to acctually avoid all that spun (4 different occassions) which was different from the 4 first races :)

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
After an hour I was finally knowing how to set some good lap times and then DSC :(

I had a few scary moments with drivers spinning. One was for sure with @siddharth953 and @Fred Ogega :eek:. In the video just before the 15 minutes.

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Fred Ogega

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 27, 2016
After an hour I was finally knowing how to set some good lap times and then DSC :(

I had a few scary moments with drivers spinning. One was for sure with @siddharth953 and @Fred Ogega :eek:. In the video just before the 15 minutes.

yeah, that was the beginning of my woes. for my pov, video action as from 17:10 (viewer discretion is advised :eek: ) it all fell apart from that point. mistake after mistake! aah! you could say i was saved by the disconnect. i was contemplating retiring tbh. @Killg0re NL thank you for letting me pass, even though you were a lap ahead, you were gracious enough to let me pass as i sought to unlap myself. thanks.

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019

Respect to you for not flawing it in reverse while facing the wall could have ended a lot differently - turns out i had alil scare in the same corner
Time-Stamp 19:40 - how i avoided damage is anyone's guess .. made a silly mistake i was in the wrong gear car would not pull round the corner & binned it lesson learned .. i was pushing every lap in hindsight i should have just managed the gap that had created .. least i get anther crack at it with a new pad that hopefully doesn't pull to the right randomly

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Respect to you for not flawing it in reverse while facing the wall could have ended a lot differently - turns out i had alil scare in the same corner
Time-Stamp 19:40 - how i avoided damage is anyone's guess .. made a silly mistake i was in the wrong gear car would not pull round the corner & binned it lesson learned .. i was pushing every lap in hindsight i should have just managed the gap that had created .. least i get anther crack at it with a new pad that hopefully doesn't pull to the right randomly
Was it an blue screen again?
You could do an complete reinstall of the PS4..see if that helps.

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
I can attend both racedays.

And @Fred Ogega , offcourse, when you quicker there's no need to race eachother when theres nothing to be gained. only lost.

@JR-Lock-N-Load please check youre racing lines.
At turn one you turn in....

And my confidence level is down the drain. Please work on you situational awareness.

Race time 2.18.30

Last edited:

pasha.proton

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T3 Champion
Apr 11, 2019

And @Fred Ogega , offcourse, when you quicker there's no need to race eachother when theres nothing to be gained. only lost.

@pasha.proton please check youre racing lines.

And my confidence level is down the drain. Please work on you situational awareness.

Race time 2.18.30

Turn one at which lap? I had a clear start and only one collision with @Jeroen81 in the middle of the race.

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019

@JR-Lock-N-Load please check youre racing lines.

Race time 2.18.30

Sorry you had a crap start I was fully past you it’s down to you to avoid a car in front ... watch the first 2 - 3 laps and see how many times I come off the Gas and on the brake to avoid everyone in front of me ... thing is if you see what’s going on In front of my car you’l understand Why I took the line I did ... I had guys all over the place off track trying to rejoin forget who ... but I will review the start if I am at fault I will apolosgise but honestly I don’t think I did .. and if you check my stream maybe you should check my situational awareness for at least the first couple of laps .. I don’t try and ruin anyone’s race and always give room when I can

Reactions: Killg0re NL

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
Sorry you had a crap start I was fully past you it’s down to you to avoid a car in front ... watch the first 2 - 3 laps and see how many times I come off the Gas and on the brake to avoid everyone in front of me ... thing is if you see what’s going on In front of my car you’l understand Why I took the line I did ... I had guys all over the place off track trying to rejoin forget who ... but I will review the start if I am at fault I will apolosgise but honestly I don’t think I did .. and if you check my stream maybe you should check my situational awareness for at least the first couple of laps .. I don’t try and ruin anyone’s race and always give room when I can
Agree on the (my) start, but seemed to me, they hit the gas to early.

I don't want to take it to the stewards as, it doesn't get us anywhere, as the race will be held over.

i understand from your point of view, the spotter tells you your clear, but after that you see the red arrow beside you again, so you wern't completely clear, and you certainly cut/hit me.
Did you watch my stream? then you see what i mean.

For the rest of your post, i don't see how that influences our incident. We have to be alert the whole race, and when i am not sure where my closest oponent is, i leave room till i KNOW where he is.

1. Leaves me with another question (in general, not to you LocknLoad) when someone overtakes you, he gets passed, gets directly in front off you(racing line), and then brakes immediatly (due to the upcoming corner) is that allowed?
  2. And in another case i was faster than another driver (@GohstvanHunter ), but this driver kept blocking me, when i go to the right he moves over, when i go to the left he blocks left, so it went on, when i get allmost besides him i see him turning in, and i decide to wait as i don't want to risk a crash. Unfortunatly for Ghostvanhunter he crashes, and i can bearely make it arround it.
    Is this even allowed?
Video Footage about blocking:

Last edited:

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Agree on the start, but seemed to me, they hit the gas to early.

I don't want to take it to the stewards as, it doesn't get us anywhere, as the race will be held over.

i understand from your point of view, the spotter tells you your clear, but after that you see the red arrow beside you again, so you wern't completely clear, and you certainly cut/hit me.
Did you watch my stream? then you see what i mean.

For the rest of your post, i don't see how that influences our incident. We have to be alert the whole race, and when i am not sure where my closest oponent is, i leave room till i KNOW where he is.

1. Leaves me with another question (in general, not to you LocknLoad) when someone overtakes you, he gets passed, gets directly in front off you(racing line), and then brakes immediatly (due to the upcoming corner) is that allowed?
  2. And in another case i was faster than another driver, but this driver kept blocking me, when i go to the right he moves over, when i go to the left he blocks left, so it went on.
    Is this even allowed?
I would have said one move to defend your self mate..surely they cant be allowed to weave left and right to block u.

Also..the start?i thot werent sorting out our order til we wer on the first straight?after tertre rouge i think it was called?i was real confused when it hap right away..

pasha.proton

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T3 Champion
Apr 11, 2019
I would have said one move to defend your self mate..surely they cant be allowed to weave left and right to block u.

Also..the start?i thot werent sorting out our order til we wer on the first straight?after tertre rouge i think it was called?i was real confused when it hap right away..
@Killg0re NL you are cheater :), you cut chicane at 32:22 on your video and you didn't get any warning message... How it can be?

Reactions: Killg0re NL

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
  2. And in another case i was faster than another driver (@GohstvanHunter ), but this driver kept blocking me, when i go to the right he moves over, when i go to the left he blocks left, so it went on, when i get allmost besides him i see him turning in, and i decide to wait as i don't want to risk a crash. Unfortunatly for Ghostvanhunter he crashes, and i can bearely make it arround it.
    Is this even allowed?
As an coordinator/stewards I can only point to the rules. Safety of all drivers is the first rule we all should know. If you think it was an dangerous move then you could go to the stewards and see what they think about it and then you know the limits ;)
1.3 Defending

● Excessive weaving and blocking is not allowed. When defending from another car, choose a line on the track and stick to it. Do not force a chasing car off the track by leaving it too little room. If the attacking car is alongside you going into a corner (generally if the attacking car's front wheels is alongside or ahead of the defending car's rear wheels), you must adjust your line to avoid contact.

● Do not leave it too late to defend a move. Make your move clearly and fairly. If you move too late and the car behind has no time to react, it is not them who will be blamed.

Reactions: pasha.proton

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@Killg0re NL you are cheater :), you cut chicane at 32:22 on your video and you didn't get any warning message... How it can be?
The cut warnings are very strange on this circuit ;)
You get one and if you still continue to drive it will get away and the next time you get an penalty.

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018
Yeah our entire tier had a mass dc too, and some massive crashes lol

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
@pasha.proton @Ayresii1995 @de-thomas @Fred Ogega @Geo @GohstvanHunter @Jeroen81 @JR-Lock-N-Load @Killg0re NL @Leck3000 @Michel--NL @RRacerF4N @siddharth953 @Slicker @Xiee @YabbaTheHutt

At first we (coordinators) thought that everyone wanted to do an rerun and that's why we created the poll and not followed the rules. We all take part in league racing because we want to race and particularly the Le Mans 24H is an very nice race to do.
Some of you are telling that there are rules and that we need to follow it. Yes there are rules but in this case we thought that everyone would love to do an rerun and for one time ignore the rules ;)

Because of the complaints we have decided to follow the rules and there will be no rerun.
If more than 50% of the race was completed at the time of the mass disconnection, the race will end, and the race order from the time of the first disconnection becomes the final result. Half points are awarded to all drivers.

We still think that many of you want to do the race. So we will organize an social race at the end off the season and league drivers will get the first spot to take.

I will update the results with half points.