PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 5 - Le Mans 24H Circuit - 07.06.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 5 - Le Mans 24H Circuit - 07.06.19 @7.30pm UK time

cancelled....Rerun Le Mans 24H Tier 2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
telling me to improve my situational awareness is a slap in the face when its you that should take your own advice ... i was clear of you and took the racing line ... its not down to me for you to Brake and make sure you have enough room for error i no its easy to say when your not right in the moment .. you clipped me from the rear and sent yourself off - there's really nothing i could have done to make you avoid hitting me i did my best to avoid every car i passed even when they were weaving across my front end ... I implore you to take it to the stewards your meant to finish with a joke but go ahead start with one lol ... yer i would not want to Re-Run a race i was slow at either what a bummer oh well

Last edited:

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Cannot really say that I feel like I genuinly won it but I'll take it I guess. First pit stop error probably rescued me in the end although we all made two stops in the and so it's sort of fair. Half points are fair enough imo (I'd say Le Mans should be double points so in the end I should get 60 :p)

Anyway great team result indeed, hopefully will have similar pace in Silverstone although the track hasn't really suited me on this game so far.

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
my stream from friday (for what it's worth) - i am absolutely gutted there will be no rerun, as, once again, i was wiped out 1st lap, worked my nuts off to make back the lost time, and was looking good for a decent finish :poop::poop::poop:

edit: not having a pop at you @Geo - as i said on psn, clearly an accident, i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time ;)

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
my stream from friday (for what it's worth) - i am absolutely gutted there will be no rerun, as, once again, i was wiped out 1st lap, worked my nuts off to make back the lost time, and was looking good for a decent finish :poop::poop::poop:

edit: not having a pop at you @Geo - as i said on psn, clearly an accident, i was just in the wrong place at the wrong time ;)
Thats ok mate .u have every right to take a pop.as i said i wont contest it if u go to the stewards.it was 100% on me..

Thers just one or two things thats strange..no re run of le mans because of complaints?not sure who would complain wer not following the rules therefore..no re run.thats mad!
Also the start..i got real confused as i thot we we wer sorting our order on the straight?so either i misunderstood or the folk at the front when we started clearly didnt see the post about it and did what they wanted.
And the mass DSC?surely the finishing places should be counted when the limit for DSC was breached?i am worried now in case this happens again.its just bad timing and bad luck wherever u finish?i would much rather have re run le mans rather than half points an a waste of all that time practising.i honestly struggle to believe that people complained about not following the rules...is this really the way this tier is?surely not :(

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Thers just one or two things thats strange..no re run of le mans because of complaints?not sure who would complain wer not following the rules therefore..no re run.thats mad!
Tier 1, but they had all the rights to do. Rules are rules ;)

Also the start..i got real confused as i thot we we wer sorting our order on the straight?so either i misunderstood or the folk at the front when we started clearly didnt see the post about it and did what they wanted.
Yep some people don'r read anything :(
I was in third place and #1 and #2 moved out of the way immediately, they should have stay in line until the straight.
And the mass DSC?surely the finishing places should be counted when the limit for DSC was breached?i am worried now in case this happens again.its just bad timing and bad luck wherever u finish?i would much rather have re run le mans rather than half points an a waste of all that time practising.i honestly struggle to believe that people complained about not following the rules...is this really the way this tier is?surely not :(
As I said some drivers in tier 1 complaint about it and that we should follow the rules. And if we do it for one tier then we also should do it also for the other tiers.

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Tier 1, but they had all the rights to do. Rules are rules ;)

Yep some people don'r read anything :(
I was in third place and #1 and #2 moved out of the way immediately, they should have stay in line until the straight.

As I said some drivers in tier 1 complaint about it and that we should follow the rules. And if we do it for one tier then we also should do it also for the other tiers.
So it was only tier one that complained?this is tier 2 tho..can we not look after our own tier and if they dont want to re run it then dont but i think the majority of tier 2 want to run it again?we shouldnt need to put up with another tiers complaints..especially when ther not even involved with this tier..

The points we got for the race seem wrong..should it not have counted when the limit for DSC was reached?

And as far as the start goes.people should really be aware whats happening and pay attention to what there reading..the folk at the start were a night mare..i nearly rammed a car with yellow livery as i wasnt expecting them to be idle on track in front of me.

• Winner
Reactions: JR-Lock-N-Load

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
The points we got for the race seem wrong..should it not have counted when the limit for DSC was reached?
I think the rules say when the first DSC happens, which is fair imo because it all happens roughly at the same time and its more based on (bad) luck in what order the DSC do happen.

• Agree
Reactions: Michel--NL

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
So it was only tier one that complained?this is tier 2 tho..can we not look after our own tier and if they dont want to re run it then dont but i think the majority of tier 2 want to run it again?we shouldnt need to put up with another tiers complaints..especially when ther not even involved with this tier..

it will be counted from the first of the mass dcs

• Agree
Reactions: Michel--NL

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
We still shouldnt be affected by another tiers complaints..i really cant believe they complained cause the cods wernt following the rules..what a waste of a fortnights practice..now silverstone?is it worth another two weeks practice or is this going to happen again?we just dont know lol maby tier 1 will complain about something else and we feel the wrath from it.do we have the same influence?if tier 2 complained enough that ther isnt a re run?would that work or is it only tier 1 thats allowed to complain
?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
We still shouldnt be affected by another tiers complaints..i really cant believe they complained cause the cods wernt following the rules..what a waste of a fortnights practice..now silverstone?is it worth another two weeks practice or is this going to happen again?we just dont know lol maby tier 1 will complain about something else and we feel the wrath from it.do we have the same influence?if tier 2 complained enough that ther isnt a re run?would that work or is it only tier 1 thats allowed to complain
?
Same league same rules for everybody.
I don't know what you don't understand...read the rules. It is clearly in there.
Think you overreacted a little now. We don't follow tier 1 we followed the rules.

Disconnects always happens and this is my first time that two lobbies got the same disconnects at the same.

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
And again read the rules ;)

If more than 50% of the race was completed at the time of the mass disconnection, the race will end, and the race order from the time of the first disconnection becomes the final result. Half points are awarded to all drivers.

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
I think this is one of the reason because I like racing in this community. Rules are clear and that's the most important. Sometimes don't benefit you, sometimes yes, but we have clear what will happens in the most of the cases.

Fortunately this is the only race so far that we suffered this problem. If everything goes normal we should to complete the rest of the season without problems.

Move on and focus on Silverstone. I'm sure will be an incredible race around this awesome track in our LMP2 cars :love:

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
i think what is upseting after hours days weeks of practice is that a VERY SMALL minority of people (Person) over-rule the majority .. we had a Brexit vote - much like the real one it did not matter what way you voted there's still a small moniorty of people who did not want it re-runing ... i understand there are rule and we must follow them but come on what does tier 2 really have to do with tier 1 it makes no difference to Any of them if we Re-Run it

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
In the end if one person doesn't want a re-run for whatever reason (maybe not available or whatever) we should stick to the rules. Differennce in tiers is down to the cods then.

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
i think in general if one person doesn't like something the other 15 should not suffer ... but your right Rule's are indeed Rule's and were do we draw the line once we start to ignore them .. as much as i want to re-run it i am happy that the Mods in are tier have done the best thing for everyone in tier2

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

Killg0re NL

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 14, 2018
telling me to improve my situational awareness is a slap in the face when its you that should take your own advice ... i was clear of you and took the racing line ... its not down to me for you to Brake and make sure you have enough room for error i no its easy to say when your not right in the moment .. you clipped me from the rear and sent yourself off - there's really nothing i could have done to make you avoid hitting me i did my best to avoid every car i passed even when they were weaving across my front end ... I implore you to take it to the stewards your meant to finish with a joke but go ahead start with one lol ... yer i would not want to Re-Run a race i was slow at either what a bummer oh well
As i am a bit tired of beiing victom of 1st corner incidents (previous race aswell) and the race isn't done over; lets leave it to the stewards then.