PS4 - AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 6 - Silverstone GP - 21.06.19 @7.30pm UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR PS4 Endurance S4 - Tier 2 - ROUND 6 - Silverstone GP - 21.06.19 @7.30pm UK time

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017
@Michel--NL i am currently in the train home (work toke a bit longer) but the train had an incident, i not quit half an hour away from home if i am lucky i will make it and maybe join during qualy but currently the odds are not in my facour

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@Michel--NL i am currently in the train home (work toke a bit longer) but the train had an incident, i not quit half an hour away from home if i am lucky i will make it and maybe join during qualy but currently the odds are not in my facour
Can you get on PSN message on your phone? That way we know your status and might delay the lobby a bit (5 minutes or so).

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Dec 29, 2017
Can you get on PSN message on your phone? That way we know your status and might delay the lobby a bit (5 minutes or so).
Have my other psn account on the phone think i have you there so i will send a message from there i sen a message about 10 min befoere the start

• Winner
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
My shoulder is killing i was 4-55 second's off the pace tonight .. well done ML on keeping it together at the end was really trying to catch you ... other than that it was boring anyone who could have been at the back quit out as usual .. my pace was real bad so apologise to everyone ho had to go around me just did not have the pace

Last edited:

RRacer

AOR PS4 Endurance S4 T2 Champion
Jun 30, 2017
What I can say...

I crossed the line in 1st place,but with 1 second penalty. @de-thomas won by 0.004 :eek:

To be honest was a miracle to keep him behind without tyres. They are gone, I decided no change it in the last stint to try to cut distance with @Geo and @de-thomas and worked out, from P3 to P1, but the pace was not there because of tyres.

Congrats to my teammate, another win and another 1-2 for the team. Fantastic! :giggle:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Don't know what really happened tonight. Was driving 1.51 where it should be 1.49. Terrible race and so boring.
Hate those corner cut warnings...thinks this was my first race where I had screw it take the penalty you @#$#@%$^ game :eek:

Congrats to the podium guys...looked to be a nice battle at the front (y)

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Q: 7th
R: 5th

Good quali for once (y)
Took it easy at the start, as always. Crapped myself when @JR-Lock-N-Load phased through me into corner 3 and I got hanging on the ouside for corner 4. Lost some places but made them back through people spinning. Was following @Fred Ogega in the beginning and suffered from dirty air. Made a mistake and lost a position to @Killg0re NL . Still suffered from dirty air and was just keeping up and waiting for the pit-window to open. Fred spun and I went for an undercut on Killg0re and it payed off. Car was much better without anyone close in front of me. I did have a @Slicker right behind me and we played along nicely for a while. Then I made 2 mistake in the same lap, one of them a full 360 before last corner, and Slicker was gone. Was a lonely race after that but I'm happy with 5th :)

Well done podium guys (y) And next is Fuji, a track I don't like...

Last edited:

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Phewww never had a finish like this for 1st place before.

Q: pole
Was really really happy to finally stick it on pole. Wasn't the perfect lap as I missed the apex in turn 1 by a bit but made up for it on the rest of the lap. Got a 0.037 gap to P2 but that was quite a lot in the grand scheme of the night :p

R: P1
Got a decent gap after @siddharth953 dropped off a little. Think it was about 15-16 seconds after the first stint. Decided to put on fresh tyres and do a double stint on the next set as I expected the tyre wear to be a bit better and they definitly didn't last a complete race distance for me.

Rejoined the track behind @Geo who I guess didn't change tyres. Had a near perfect race untill that moment but halfway the stint I had a stupid spin. Went on throttle whilst being on the exit curb of the last corner with my left rear. At the moment I went on the trottle I knew I made a mistake.
Made up the about 10 second gap to @Geo again. He went in a bit earlier and I decided against a double stint on this set of tyres at the last moment after two big moments on my last lap. Costed me P1 and P2 but @Geo had a speeding penalty (I guess) and a spin, so only had to close 11 seconds to @RRacerF4N (minus one for his penalty). Arrived at his rear and with about 10 minutes to go so had to keep it within one second to get the win. Tried to make the move on track once or twice but the last thing I wanted is to make contact with my team mate of course. Was comfortably within the one second margin the last few laps but somehow dropped a bit on the final lap. In the and I had 0.004 seconds to spare :eek:

Happy with my 3rd win of the season, and GG to @RRacerF4N (and the rest of you ;)) for a great race and a great team result again.

Not really looking forward to race in Fuji but I think most people don't like that track tbh :p

Slicker

Two time AOR PS4 GT3 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
May 9, 2018
soooooo - finally managed to not get wiped out on first lap - then the lack of 'dirty air' practice showed. spun behind @Geo - dropped back a few seconds - made it back onto his tail, only to spin again :mad: - later i managed to spin at the first corner on two consecutive laps - game over - 4th was then the best i could hope for - will be having serious words with myself over the next two weeks - if i were my team manager, i would be thinking about sacking myself ;)

well done @de-thomas @Geo and @RRacerF4N

JR-Lock-N-Load

GP2 Reserve Driver
Mar 27, 2019
Michel--NL Most Exciting bit of my Race Lmao .. keep in mind i had not seen anyone for position for the best part of a hour n half .. Time-Stamp - 1:30:40

there should be real peniltys for anyone who quits out ... the very first 2 streams i watched on YouTube both quit out one more blatantly than the other at least the second dude had the mind set to stop recording before exiting session - take the position they quit out from say for example P15 = -15 points < just a thought >

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Michel--NL Most Exciting bit of my Race Lmao .. keep in mind i had not seen anyone for position for the best part of a hour n half .. Time-Stamp - 1:30:40

there should be real peniltys for anyone who quits out ... the very first 2 streams i watched on YouTube both quit out one more blatantly than the other at least the second dude had the mind set to stop recording before exiting session - take the position they quit out from say for example P15 = -15 points < just a thought >

If toke less fuel you could maybe had me.

Archie619

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jun 28, 2016
Not a racer in this series but was watching a stream of the race and I did notice some interesting tactics. @siddharth953 qualifies in 3rd after his grid penalty and on track decides he's going to be 2nd and demote @Geo to 3rd. What's that all about?

Looked like fun though, might consider the next season of this if there is one.

BDG_Geo

F1 Reserve Driver
Jan 20, 2019
Not a racer in this series but was watching a stream of the race and I did notice some interesting tactics. @siddharth953 qualifies in 3rd after his grid penalty and on track decides he's going to be 2nd and demote @Geo to 3rd. What's that all about?

Looked like fun though, might consider the next season of this if there is one.
Yeh it was very strange that mate to say the least..like the grid penalty was irrelevant lol very effective tactic tho i have to say ;)

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt